This is for my friend @patpatkay I thourougly enjoyed this challenge!!! Thank you for thinking of me!!!
Here's a little bit about me!
1. Do you have any friends on Polyvore that you know in real life? No, although I feel as if I have known my Polyfriends for ever! They were there for me during a very difficult time and were so kind to offer such selfless and wonderful support to a perfect stranger.
2. Can you remember your last dream? Yes, hmmmm…. I dreamt of being in a lovely white dress and FANTASTIC shoes surrounded by my loved ones and waiting for me at the end of a long walkway was the most handsome man I have ever seen. This dream ended w/ the sweetest kiss I have ever had!!! ;-)))
3. Where are 3 places you’d like to go on vacation? Scotland, to visit the different battle sights of William Wallace, The French Riviera for it’s fabulousness, and the Maldives for the bluest waters in the world (Paradise!!)
4. Do you like chocolate? OH my yes! In every way!!!
5. Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why? The eyes, they show the truth of a person always.
6. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more? Snowy days! I love being bundled up and rushing inside for something hot to drink and seeing my red nose and cheeks in the mirror!!! I also love furs, fabulous leather, and shearling coats/jackets. Not to mention cashmere and layer upon layer of sweaters and cardis!!!!
7. Which is your favorite four legged creature? Dogs first and then cats. Well really they are a tie, I adore all animals and get along with them all!
8. Do you like spicy food? Yes, but it hates me If my digestive system could take it, I would eat TONS of Thai food w/ all of the sweet red chili and curry I could get! I also love jalepenos, and the hottest of salsas!!!!!
9. Do you remember your favorite teacher? Not really, I suppose I am too old. Oh yes! My literature teacher in High School Dr. Bob was the best teacher I ever had. He didn’t take things so seriously b/c he knew his stuff. He made learning fun!!!!
10. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic. I love biographies, mainly about strong independent women. I am reading about Jackie Kennedy right now, I am obsessed w/ Elizabeth I as well. One of my favorites was “The Girl Who Walked Home Alone” about Bette Davis. She is one of my favorite people EVER! Town & Country, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, and WWD are my favorite magazines. Never got into comics.
11. Tell me about the last movie you watched. Ruby Sparks on the plane back from our honeymoon. Great concept created by Zoe Kazan (the granddaughter of Elia Kazan) very well written, performed, and directed by such a young lady. I’m not going to tell you about it b/c you should all check it out for yourselves!!! Truly worth it.
12. Tell me about your favorite music/band. I adore Lifehouse, I also love the classics by Etta James, Louis Armstrong, and Frank Sinatra.
13. What are your 3 favorite foods? Well I am Celiac, meaning I cannot digest gluten w/out getting very sick, so I am limited as to what I can go out and eat. I love Thai food of any kind, I prefer seafood (of any kind) but can’t stay away from BBQ, French fries, popcorn, and a great steak!
14. Do you like to shop? Oh my, do I!!!! It’s was I live for! JK, really I adore shopping but have found that the department stores in America are starting to really limit what they actually carry on the floor. So, I have started to learn the art of online shopping. Number 1 by far is Net-a-porter!!! They have provided the absolute BEST customer service I have ever experienced!!! Mellissa in NY is the best!!!! She helped me w/ my entire bridal outfit for our wedding. The shipping is free, no taxes, and if it doesn’t work out, they pick It up from your home at no charge!!!! Next best would be Moda Operandi, except you have to wait for it to come out. But you are getting it before it hits the stores!!!
15. Are you usually late, early, or right on time? If I’m not early, I usually end up being late
16. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now? Oh yes!!!! I am so blessed! With everyone healthy and happy, a great husband, a lovely business that is running so well what else could one ask for. Well, I would like to have King back, but that is not possible. But I have beautiful memories!!!
17. What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t? Telling them that I love them. I never waist my time or theirs playing games, so telling someone that it’s not working out has never been a problem for me. It’s much tougher to put yourself out there and be vulnerable.
18. What’s your middle name? Marie. Lisa Marie, not Presley. I was first by the way!!!!
19. How big is your bed? Queen
20. What music are you listening to right now? Not
21. Who was the last person you hugged? My husband
22. How is the weather right now? Rainy and cold
23. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? Oh yes! I am much calmer now and more comfortable w/ me. I am also sadly a size bigger too
24. What is your favorite fruit? Honeycrisp Apples!!!! OH and mangos, and blueberries!!!!
25. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes, I have to. If I don’t it looks like I’m mad or sick.