So I changed my icon to Tom Felton a while ago, but now when I go to my profile it shows a picture of this random chick with a snazzy dress sitting in a chair as the icon. But it still shows Tom Felton at the clicky thing next to the Activity bar. WHAT HAPPENED.
Anyway, I was tagged by someone that I'm too lazy to go and find. Later, I will.
A- AVAILABLE: Yupyupyup, but not really looking for anyone.
B – BIRTHDAY: Not that soon.
C - CRUSHING ON: This squishy school bus stress ball that I have in my hand.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: BLOOD. No, um, water.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Jess.
F - FAVOURITE SONG: I gotta get back to Hogwarts!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears, cos you can bite their head off.
H – HOMETOWN: Suburbia.
I - IN LOVE WITH: John Watson. Shut up.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Wait, you know about that? I mean... er... no, of couse not, where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Cars? Who needs cars when you've got a trycicle?
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Any flavor, thank you very much.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Nine hundred and forty eight.
O - ONE WISH: I WISH I HAD: I wish that people would just realize that all people, regardless of race, gender, weight, sexual orientation are equal and beautiful and lovely (except for the complete jerks).
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: My aunt. She's agonna get married. YAY WEDDINGS WHEEE.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Loads of reasons, the primary one being that I have no gunk in my teeth.
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Both parts of Granger Danger, which doesn't really work.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Eightish.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Pink with monkeys, I should really throw them out.
V - VEGETABLE: Artichokes.
W - WORST HABIT: I'm shy and socially awkward. This is sometimes an issue.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Oh, too many.
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: In Texas? All my life, 'y'all. I kind of love San Fransisco, though, so I want to move there when I'm old enough.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pshht, like I read my horoscope. That's crazy. (Today I'm supposed to find someone who gives me reason and purpose for the task at hand. What?)
Favorite animal: Right now I like otters.
What color do you wear most?: Blue.
Least favorite color: Neon pink.
What are you listening to?: "Carry On" by The All American Rejects. Again, shut up.
What is your favorite class in school?: Spanish, I can say stupid things IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE.
When do you start back at school/college?: To soon, aaahhh.
Are you outgoing?: Nope, but I'm working on it.
Favorite pair of shoes?: Slippers.
Can you dance?: Just as well as Luna Lovegood, so no.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Grrr, no, BUT I'LL LEARN HOW IF IT'S THE LAST THING I EVER DO.
Can you whistle?: No. But I want to learn how to do the fingers-in-mouth-teacher-whistle.
Cross your eyes?: Nuh uh.
Walk with your toes curled?: Yay, finally something I can do. Maybe I will go somewhere in life.
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Where else would Steven Moffat be from?
Do you believe in miracles?: Dolphinately.
Do you believe in magic?: Long story short, this guy- Voldemort -was super cruel...
Love at first sight?: No, that's only The Little Mermaid. It doesn't work that way.
Do you believe in Santa?: Haven't you seen that Norwegian horror film? He sees you when you're sleeping.
Do you like roller coasters?: Love them.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Uh huh, but I'm really liking trains right now.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Nah.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Well, once. Moving on.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Absolutely.
Have you almost drowned in the ocean once?: I don't talk about that.
What is the temperature outside?: It got a lot hotter, now that I'M OUT THERE. Kidding, it's like a hundred. Gah.
What radio stations do you listen to?: John Aillee! My bro.
What was the last thing you bought?: Train ticket. Again, trains. I give them two thumbs up.
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Catching up on My Little Pony.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: A road sign. It amused me.
Ever really cried your heart out?: Gosh, that sounds atonomically improbable.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Sleep? I never sleep. I'm Batman.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: No.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Not in a romantic sense.
Do you cry when you get an injury?: When I was young...er. Younger.
Do songs make you cry?: If I say yes, will you laugh?
Are you a happy person?: I try to be.
What is your current hair color?: Brown and a yucky faded blue that I need to re-die.
What are you wearing?: To fight the fiends and the fowl, I don the cape and the cowl.
Your eye color? Brown.
Short or long hair?: Medium, planning to shorten it.
Fill out these questions and make a set. Then tag 20 people. If I tagged you, you HAVE to fill this out or I will BURN YOU. Don't forget to tag me, so I can learn more about you (in a completely non stalkerish way).
Not gonna look through the tag list now. Maybe later.
1) Are you really ready for 111 questions?- If they're good questions. Let's see what you've got.
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? I had a flirtatious relationship with a stack of hay once, but that was kinda weird. 'Cos the stack of hay was my cousin!
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to? My dog, Luke Skywalker.
5) Do you regret it? No, I love my dog.
6) Have you ever been depressed? Not by definition. Sad? Sure.
7) Are you a boy or girl? Girl.
9) What is your relationship status? Isn't it obvious?
10) How do you want to die? By skydiving.
11) What did you last eat? Clearly someone's never heard of Cookie Crisp.
12) Played any sports? I have before, but not presently.
13) Do you bite your nails? No.
14) When was your last physical fight? Physical, no, I'm more of a verbal person.
15) Do you have an attitude? In the morning.
16) Do you like someone? I like my bed. Let me stay in it.
17) What is your real name? Starts with a C. Bet you can't guess.
19) Are you gonna get high later ? No, never ever.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment? That bike. Go away, bike. I'm too tired.
21) Do you miss someone? Not at the moment.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? Have you seen that Hammacher Schlemmer spinny fork? I'm to expert to need it.
23) Do you tan a lot? Not purposely.
24) Have any pets? Chinchilaaa. And some others, owned by the family.
25) How exactly are you feeling? Stressed, school starts soon.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? Loads.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom? That's not quite sanitary.
28) Would you take any of your exes back? XXXXXXXXXXX No, are perfectly good alphibetical letters, too underappreciated.
29) Are you scared of spiders? Not unless it's, like, Aragog.
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Come along, Pond.
31) Do you regret anything from your past? Tons and tons.
32) What are your plans for this weekend? Too many.
33) Do you want to have kids? Thinking about it, I probably will. The idea right now sounds painful and unappealing, but my feelings will probably change once I find someone want to spend my life with.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M? No.
35) Do you type fast? No.
36) Do you have piercings? Ears.
37) Want any more? Not at the mo.
38) Can you spell well? W-E-L-L harhar I'm so clever.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past? Sometimes.
40) What are you craving right now? Sleep. No bikes.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party? Sorta, it wasn't like AAAUGH PARTY, though. I'm not the partying sort.
43) Have you ever been on a horse? Horsies! I'm not good, but I pretend to be.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? No.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don't think so, we're still close friends.
46) Have you ever been cheated on? Never.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Don't have any.
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them? They could be the Sherlock to my Watson. (Seriously, though, I could. Roommates or flatmates or close friends or person in my potential future that I feel romantically attached to. Whoa, what. Romance? Not really my area.)
50) What should you be doing? Scholarly stuff.
51) What’s irritating you right now? NOOOO, SUMMER, COME BACK.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? He's the Doctor.
53) Does somebody love you? Somebunny lurves me. Hopefully.
54) What is your favorite colour? Blue.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Yes.
57) Do you have trust issues? I can read writing upside down.
60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? I like to think so.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? Ex? Where? Is this an alternate universe?
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of? My mom, it was embarrassing.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily? Dunno, maybe.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive, but I'm like an elephant. I never forget.
66) Is this year the best year of your life? 2012, apocalypse.
67) What was your child hood nickname? I hated it.
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? Haha, no. That's an amusing thought.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I believe that everything teaches you a lesson, whether it happens for a reason or not.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Read.
73) What is bothering you? School.
74) Have you ever been out of your province? Yes.
75) Do you play the Wii? On ocassion. I'm not a huge gamer.
76) Are you listening to music right now? Yup, Pandora.
77) Do you like Chinese food? Yum, yes please.
78) Do you know your fathers b- day? Uuuuhhhhh... Ahem. Of course I do, why do you ask?
79) Are you afraid of the dark? It's not the dark I'm scared of, it's Vashta Nerada.
80) Is cheating ever okay? Not usually, but I suppose in extreme cases... Tell me the reason first.
81) Are you mean? No, I just used to be socially awkward. I still am, but I used to be, too.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean? Not at all. I like to jump in puddles.
84) Do you believe in true love? There's a really sweet Dr. Seuss quote on love, but I can't find it.
88) Do you like the outside? Yes.
89) Are you currently bored? NO, STRESSED.
90) Do you wanna get married? Somehow, somewhere, somedayyyyyyyy.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? I wouldn't know, but it seems like no.
92) Are you hungry? Yes, food is good.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight? Whoa, that seems suffocating. And no.
94) What makes you happy? I have a lot to be happy for, and some things that upset me. Right now is full of the happy things.
95) Would you change your name? If I got married.
96) Ever been to Alaska? Still looking. Get it? No? Ok.
98) Do you watch the news? No.
99) What’ s your zodiac sign? Didn't I already say? Lestrade, surely.
100) Do you like Subway? I probably would, if I ate from there more often.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? That would be my padre.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? My best friend is not of the opposite sex, but if they liked me then that would present an issue.
103) Do you talk like your friends? Not at all.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? Guilty.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? In the future, hopefully.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My (buddy) bro (homie, amigo!).
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? I would probably try to help them quit, but I myself find it very unappealing. Again, not my division.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My dog. It was pretty one-sided.
110) Favourite lyrics right now? Holding out 'till AVPSY.
111) Can you count to one million? One, two...