- Herve LegerLeather Double-Zip Metal-Trim JacketDetailsHerve Leger upscales the moto-style with patent leather and golden zippers and trim. The jersey fabric on the side and sleeve adds to your comfort. Herve Leger "Adrijana" jacket in patent leather, jersey, and golden metal. Length of jacket from shoulder to hem: 20"L front and back (size small measured). Mandarin collar; double-zip front closure. 21"L sleeves; zipper cuffs. Ruffled peplum with gold trimming. Fitted silhouette. Rayon/nylon/spandex sleeves; viscose/polyamide/spandex lining; dry clean. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Model is wearing size S. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemBlack crepe. Concealed hook, button and zip fastening at front. 50% acetate, 50% rayon; pocket lining: 75% rayon, 25% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemPedro GarciaEstee Crisscross Flat, PewterDetailsBejeweled satin upper. Metallic leather insole. Leather outsole with synthetic insets. 1/4" flat heel. "Estee" is made in Spain. Designer About Pedro Garcia: In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, v-neckline, long sleeves, button closing, front closure, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Jason WuTropical-Print Crisscross Ballerina Flat, Ivory/BlackDetailsJason Wu tropical-print leather ballerina flat. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Pointed toe with crisscross straps. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Jason Wu: After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemBlack silk 'Pinyon' trousers from Roland Mouret featuring belt loops, a concealed hook and zip fly, two side slit pockets with pin tuck details, a tailored design, a cropped length, a lacquered satin front, a crepe back and a press crease. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent black cotton velveteen blazer embellished at lapel with a jeweled brooch. Notched lapels with boutonniere, angled stand pocket at chest, flap pockets and vertical darting at front, cropped sleeves with five-button cuffs, back vent Lined Available in Black Buttons at front. Cotton. Dry clean Made in Italy
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 30% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, deep neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués, cardigans.