- Similar itemSemi-sheer palazzo pant in black from Tess Giberson. This jacquard silk pant features a wide leg, slanted front pockets, welt pockets with button closures in the back, and partial lining. Has a banded waist with belt loops, a zip fly, hook-bar and button front closure.
- Similar itemEnamel hinged bangle with elephant detail. Full of exotic charm, our Elephant Bracelets are a fabulous addition to any bangle stack. Available in orange, aqua, black and white. 2 & 3/8" diameter 1/2" wide Hinged closure
- Wes GordonFiligree-Brocade Tuxedo JacketDetailsFiligreed brocade and solid satin. Shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves; extended, flared cuffs. Strategic seaming shapes slim fit. Layered bottom and hem. Polyester/silk/polycotton/acetate. Dry clean. Made in USA of Italian material. Designer About Wes Gordon: Atlanta-raised and London-educated designer Wes Gordon presented his first collection at the Fall/Winter 2010 New York Fashion Week and has been a growing presence in the industry ever since. Blending youthful freshness with an appreciation for couture silhouettes and craftsmanship, Gordon is redefining chic for a new generation with designs that give timeless elegance and sophistication a young, modern edge.
- Similar itemMade of a soft and comfortable cotton blend, the women's Zoe Karssen Paris Skull T-Shirt in black features a sideways skull print with a 'keep Paris burning' slogan on the front. The skull tee has a crew neck and short sleeves. L.M. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Similar itemWraparound strap bracelet in black buffed leather. Adjustable post-stud closure. Gold-tone hardware. Approx. 16" length, 1" width.
- BalmainEmbellished Short Tuxedo JacketDetailsBalmain textured woven tuxedo jacket. Tubular golden metal embellishment. Corded shawl collar and cuffs. Seaming shapes tailored fit. Long sleeves. Front closure. Chest pocket; cargo-style hip pockets. Acrylic/wool/viscose/polyester/metal. Made in Italy. Designer About Balmain: The House of Balmain was founded by French couturier Pierre Balmain in 1945. For decades, the label was known for glamorous, beautiful gowns and daywear. Today, under the direction of Olivier Rousteing, Balmain has evolved into the edgier side of couture, with designs that exhibit a distinctly downtown vibe. The Balmain street-chic touch extends to its handbag and shoe collections (which add a refreshing pop of attitude, especially when worn with lady-like looks).
- Crisp pleats accentuate the tailored look of these MM6 Maison Martin Margiela wide leg pants. On seam hip pockets and single welt back pocket. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Optional leather belt. Fabric: Lightweight suiting. 60% wool/40% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal. Measurements Rise: 11in / 28cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 16in / 40.5cm Measurements from size 36. Available sizes: 36,38,40,42,44
- Similar itemUltra lightweight, gauzy cotton tee with a scoop neck. Dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Slight stretch. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 100% cotton. Also available in Black and Bisque.
- All style, no risk: free shipping and free returns on our Crosby and Ludlow suit collections. Timeless, versatile and seriously stylish, the Ludlow tuxedo is a great excuse to finally stop renting. (A car, yes. Your tux, no.) This shawl-collar jacket is crafted in a luxuriously finished wool from Lanificio di Tollegno mill (est. 1862), one of the oldest mills in Italy. Tailored, modern cut with a trim silhouette. Shawl collar. Italian wool. One-button closure. Double vent. Bemberg lining. Dry clean. Import.