- Similar itemA breezy, blousy confection, this FRENCH CONNECTION top boasts layered whisper-weight chiffon finished with classic shirting details. Viscose. Dry clean. Imported. V neck with collar, long sleeves, concealed button placket. Button cuff, sheer bib and hem.
- Similar itemEileen FisherSilk Charmeuse Ankle Pants, Stone, PetiteDetailsEileen Fisher entitles these silk pants with slouchy sophistication, carving their drapey silhouette with pleats. These pants prove you have every right to be overly relaxed without losing luxe aesthetics. Eileen Fisher vintage washed charmeuse pants. Pleated front. Angled pockets. Drawstring waist; elasticized back. Cuffs taper with elasticized cuff. Silk; machine wash. Imported. Designer Please note: Apparel may be available in more sizes: Shop Eileen Fisher Petite Shop Eileen Fisher Women'sAbout Eileen Fisher:Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Similar itemAlexander WangRockie Small Crossbody Satchel, Black/Yellow GoldenDetailsBovine leather with yellow golden hardware.Topstitching at folded top handles; 4" drop.Removable, crossbody strap; 19" drop.Two-way rounded zip top.Vertical zip pocket on side.Interior, nylon lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.Fifty-six studs adorn base of bag.9"H x 10 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 2lb. 10oz.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemComposition: 63% Wool, 36% Viscose, 1% Polyester. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemTie up your office look—or loosen up off-duty—in Sandro's bow-neck blouse featuring a paisley print punctuated with sheer lace panels. Silk; inset: nylon. Dry clean. Imported. Bow-tie collar, concealed front button placket. Allover paisley pattern with contrasting sheer lace insets at sleeves.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: LULUS. Color: 1 - Large Houndstooth - Black & White, 2 - Small Houndstooth - Black & White, 3 - Stripe - Black & White, 4 - Pinstripe - Black & White, 6 - Grid - Black & White, 7 - Gingham - Black & White, 8 - Small Check - Black & White, 9 - Dotted Check - Black & White, 10 - Irregular Stripe - Black & White, Materials: Cotton, Polyester, Size: One Size: Waist: 50cm / 19.7", Hips: 64cm / 25.2", Thigh: 38cm / 15", Total Length: 93cm / 36.6", Crotch: 27cm / 10.6", Cuff Width: 11cm / 4.3", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemSalvatore FerragamoSofia Leather Satchel Bag, Blue/GrayDetailsColorblocked leather lends luxury to this structured Salvatore Ferragamo satchel. Versatile and just the right size, it's a handbag you'll love for seasons to come.Smooth calfskin leather with silver hardware. Tote handle with rings; 5" drop. Adjustable, removable crossbody strap, 21" drop.Flap top with Salvatore Ferragamo signature Gancini bit clasp conceals zip closure. Folded sides clasped with Gancini. Inside, leather lining; one open pocket. Exterior back zip pocket.9 1/2"H x 15"W x 7"D; weighs approx. 3lb. "Sofia" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemIRO's Lismore Black Blazer is a wardrobe staple modeled after the traditional tuxedo jacket; Black polished wool long blazer; Tuxedo lapels with black leather trim; Lightly padded shoulders; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Front flap pockets at waist with leather trim; Single button closure; Back vent; Lined. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemSure to be an instant classic, the Pleated V Top is a unique twist on the classic collar blouse, pieced from the same soft jersey as our bestselling Perfect Tank . Chiffon pleats adorn the v-neck collar and sleeves, while front seams give a flattering and comfortable fit. Fabric Content: Body: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex; Collar and Cuffs: 71% Lyocell/ 29% Polyester. Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron on inside if necessary. Do not dry clean.