- Similar itemA circular stitch creates a lacy look in this feminine design with relaxed shaping. Modified boat neckline with tubular edging. Long sleeves with ribbed knit cuff from elbow to wrist. Wide ribbed hem, contoured in front. About 23½" from shoulder to hem. Acrylic/nylon. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemAmazing black suede sandals featuring a T-strap upper with gold chain detailing. Zip closure at back, genuine leather lining. Looks perfect with a maxi dress and chunky collar necklace! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather. Height: 5.5". Imported.
- Similar itemGenuine leather and antique brass. Made in Italy. Approx 16.5" in length. Chain link detail. Three gold metal skulls. Strap and buckle closure.
- Similar itemJoin the season's neon mania and slip into a pair of bright watermelon skinny jeans from Citizens of Humanity. Wear with easy separates in muted tones for high-contrast results. Classic five-pocket style. Zip fly, metal button at the waist. Belt loops. 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemSweater by ASOS Collection Made from a chunky ladder knit. Boat neckline. Dropped shoulders. Twin applique swallows. Relaxed fit. Body: 100% Acrylic.
- Black and white leather (Lamb). Swarovski crystals. Silver-tone brass skull, designer tag . Adjustable buckle fastening
- Red coated stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, motocross paneling. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 88% cotton, 9% polyester, 3% elastane. Dry clean. Designer wash: Scarlet. Coating designed to fade and age over time. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise, skinny fit.
- Slip into this jeweled t-strap thong from Vera Wang and feel so very glamorous. Navy blue leather upper. Rhinestone detail up the vamp. Adjustable slingback. Silver tone buckle. Leather cushioned footbed. 1/4" heel. Flexible rubber bottom sole. Vera Wang Designer Shoes.
- Similar itemSkinny stretch denim in pale watermelon from J Brand. This skinny jean features belt loops, a zip fly and button closure, a five pocket design, and tonal stitching.