- Similar itemSuede peep toe platform pump with scalloped cutouts and gunmetal-tone studs at toe. 5.25" heel (135mm) Leather sole. Available in Tan. Made in Italy.
- Similar item&DENIM. 5-pocket low-rise jeans in washed denim with ultra-slim legs and worn details. 2% elastane, 98% cotton. Machine wash at 40˚
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemNina Ricci takes a refined approach to knitwear with this pink lace trimmed cardigan. A sumptuous cashmere-blend and pastel hue will make a ladylike accompaniment to a pencil skirt and courts.
- Handmade . Heel measures approximately 150mm/ 6 inches with a 40mm/ 1.5 inch island platform. Blush and cream leather and suede. Appliqué hearts, cutouts at heel, peep toe, signature gold web plaque at sole. Slip on. Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box, signature blue lace-trimmed nude stockings and heart-shaped silk shoe trees
- Similar itemSleeveless, lightweight jersey tee with raw, rolled edges & a cropped back hem. Crew neck. Curved hem. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar item&DENIM. 5-pocket low-rise, slim-fit jeans in washed superstretch denim with ultra-slim legs. 90% cotton, 1% elastane, 9% elastomultiester. Machine wash at 40˚
- Similar itemJoan VassTape-Yarn Knit Cardigan, PetiteDetailsJoan Vass classic tape-yarn knit cardigan is a go-to selection. It works well with pants, skirts and shorts.Joan Vass tape-yarn knit cardigan.Rolled shawl collar; open front.Half sleeve.Asymmetric hem hits at hip.Acrylic/polyamide; dry clean or machine wash, cold.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Linen. Details: medium-weight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, multipockets, sequins.