- Make a statement in this graphic cashmere pullover from Moschino Cheap and Chic* Crew neckline, long sleeves, graphic knit "wow" script. Oversized silhouette. Pair with skinny jeans, a modern parka, and ankle booties. 100% Cashmere.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Shopping Tote Bag, TanDetailsButtery napa leather; golden hardware. Signature pyramid studs frame front and back. Magnetic-snap top with front strap detail. Easy-carry flat shoulder straps, 9" drop. Foil logo at back bottom. Inside, three zip pockets and two drop pockets. Interior leather slip pocket, zip pouch pocket. Leather lining in signature Valentino red. 10"H x 14"W x 8"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemAs flattering as a skinny with a flash of the ankle. The Cropped Skinny Jean is super-slim from waist to hem, with the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, this style looks great on any figure and is perfect for showing off shoes. Long-sleeve Lidia Polo , Brigitte Blouse We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). For shoes, dress it up with a pointy toe, or go gamine with a flat. Stretch denim. Navy button front. Zip fly. Front and back pockets. Embroidered T detail at back right pocket. Cropped fit. Front Rise: 7" (17.8cm) Back Rise: 11.75" (29.8cm) Inseam: 26.5" (67.3cm) Leg opening: 12.5" (31.7cm) 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash cold separately. Lay flat to dry.
- Renowned for innovative and subversive knitwear, Markus Lupfer presents his women's merino wool jumper. Crafted from pure merino wool, a sumptuous fabric sourced from an economically influential breed of sheep, the grey 'Bisous Smacker' jumper with crew neck and long sleeves flaunts a bold lip graphic to the front with sequin embellished 'Bisous' slogan. Finished with fitted cuffs and elasticated hem. K.N. 100% Merino Wool.
- Similar itemTime's ArrowJo Mini Calf Hair Tote Bag, Leopard-PrintDetailsTime's Arrow mini tote in stenciled leopard-print, dyed calf hair (Italy). Calfskin leather trim; golden hardware. Rolled tote straps, 5" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 20" drop. Extended-zip top; edged metallic winged sides. Front snap-flap pouch pocket with arrow tip. Inside, one zip, one card, and two slip pockets. Fabric lining; leather bars protect bag bottom. 8"H x 10"W x 4"D; bag weighs approx. 3lbs. "Jo" is imported of Italian material. Designer About Time's Arrow: Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Similar itemShimmy into our Collin Skinny jeans in Follow Me for effortless and amazing slim-fitting denim. It is fitted from the waist to the ankle, with a comfortable mid-rise and our signature button-flap back pockets. The Runway Jean fits you better. Using a super-stretch premium fabric offering 100-percent recovery, so it moves with your body and fits your shape flawlessly. That means incredible comfort and support while making you look & feel sizes smaller. Fabrication: 91% Cotton 6% Eme 2% elastane. Mid-rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Contour waistband that sits higher in the back for more coverage. Inseam: 32” Leg Opening: 12” Model wearing size 26. Model stats: Height 5'10", Waist 26", Hips 34", Inseam 33" Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.
- Similar itemAn exquisite blend of form and function, this Valentino Rockstud shopper features signature stud framing and leather-lined, multi-pocket interior. Creamy napa leather gives the structured shape a luscious softness that's irresistible to carry. Details Buttery napa leather; golden hardware. Signature pyramid studs frame front and back. Magnetic-snap top with front strap detail. Easy-carry flat shoulder straps, 9" drop. Foil logo at back bottom. Inside, three zip pockets and two drop pockets. Interior leather slip pocket, zip pouch pocket. Leather lining in signature Valentino red. 10"H x 14"W x 8"D. Made in Italy.
- The Women's Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans in gratitude by Paige Denim feature an ultra skinny fit with a mid rise. With front and back pockets, a zip and button closure and a super stretch construction which hugs the legs. K.D. Front Rise: 8 1/8", Inseam: 30", Leg Opening: 10 1/4". 74% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyLandscape-Print Sweater, Black/WhiteDetailsLandscape-print sweater by Stella McCartney. Solid back. Crew neckline. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Pullover style. Wool. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.