- Similar itemTouches of abrasion deconstruct this free-spirited cut off short. Light blue, 16 year wash features sun-drenched fading and hazy whiskering. Traditional 5-pocket zip-fly closure and unique vintage-inspired wash makes this the essential short for summer.
- A graphic tonal logo meets intricate detailing. Done in shimmering gold, our Marion Quilted Metallic Shrunken Shoulder Bag is made of super-soft leather, accented with a chain strap. Polished and pulled together, it’s a compact, versatile style to use for day or evening. Metallic quilted leather. Fold-over flap with magnetic snap closure. Interior zipper pocket and three interior card slots. Woven chain and leather shoulder strap with 22" (56 cm) drop. Height: 4.7" (12 cm) Length: 7" (18 cm) Depth: 2.6" (6.7 cm)
- Similar itemSam EdelmanGinger Studded Gladiator Sandal, ClementineDetailsFaux-leather with brassy studs. Embellished gladiator vamp. Three adjustable ankle straps. Back zip for ease of dress. Thong strap. 1/2" flat stacked heel. Embossed padded insole. Imported. Designer About Sam Edelman: Daron Fashions launched Sam Edelman outerwear for Fall 2012, and the collection has already started to receive editorial recognition. The brand continues to expand in many new and exciting directions, offering trend-right products that encompass the best attributes inspired from the Sam Edelman shoe collection.
- Sprinkle your wardrobe with vintage charm in this open lace, soft jade tunic. Cinchable spaghetti tie extends around neckline and is trimmed in two ornate tassels. Exquisite embroidery is backed in separate cotton voile pieces around neck line, front yoke, sleeve opening and at side slits. Embellishment consists of turquoise stone beads, seed beads, sequins, bugle beads, natural shell tube beads and twisted rayon thread. Rounded corners at side slits and center sleeve slits enhance femininity. This tunic silhouette can be dressed up, worn casually as shown here or worn as an indulgent cover-up.
- Embroidery thread harmonizes with gold lurex to create an exotic peacock motif in this exquisite semi-sheer caftan. Paisleys, branches and flowers magnetize a feathered peacock on front & back and are embellished with gold sequins and smoky quartz teardrop crystals. Plunging v-neckline opens to a tasseled self- tie that releases loose from side seam at waistband to tie in back. Four parallel gores are enhanced with embroidery for figure flattering design around body. Dramatic sleeve shape drapes in traditional Calypso St. Barth style.
- Similar itemFaded blue cotton shorts from Levis A.N.G.E.L.O. featuring a concealed front fastening with silver-tone top button, contrast brand patch at the rear, a classic five pocket design and frayed legs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemRebecca MinkoffQuilted Affair Mini Shoulder Bag, WhiteDetailsRebecca Minkoff quilted pebbled faux-leather (polyurethane) shoulder bag. Rose golden hardware. Leather-threaded chain shoulder straps, 12" drop; 23 1/2" drop with single strap. Flap top with magnetic snap closure. Metal logo plate at back. Inside, one card pocket; printed fabric lining. 6"H x 8 1/2"W x 2 "D; weighs 1 lb. "Quilted Affair" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemSam Edelman Georgia Sandal. Flat gladiator sandal. Strap and cutout details. ½" heel. Synthetic lining. Synthetic outsole. Back zip closure with adjustable triple-strap buckle detail. Upper: 100% leather.
- Similar itemA high-necked shaped tunic top made from stretch ribbed fleece wool with velvet motif and appliqué lettering, incorporating sequinned and velvet contrasting sections front and back. From the 1986/87 Fall/Winter “Constructivist (Or Russia)” Collection By “JEAN PAUL GAULTIER pour EQUATOR”. This new and unworn piece is from the House of Liza's Archive Collection.