- Similar itemHead out for a summer evening in these gorgeous strappy sandals by French Connection. Leather upper. Dual tone color block. Ankle strap with an adjustable metal buckle closure. Multiple strap detail. Open toe with a stiletto heel. Leather lining and insole. Man-made synthetic outsole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 1 4 in ; Weight: 9 oz ; Platform Height: 1 4 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemGrey-blue skinny jeans with motorcycle stitching at knees. As tight as it gets. Five pocket styling. 92% Cotton. 6% Elastomuliester. 2% Elastane. Button and zipper closure. Size & fit: FITS TRUE TO SIZE FITTED TAPERED DENIM WITH MOTO-STYLE STITCHING TIGHT CLOSE TO BODY FIT SITS LOWER ON WAIST STRETCH COTTON MATERIAL BUTTON AND ZIPPER CLOSURE MODEL WEARS A SIZE 25 AND IS 5'10
- Similar itemMini version of the designer's signature 'Ryder Satchel'. Classic, smooth leather satchel with top handle & removable strap. Zip top with signature cylandrical pull. Belt detail at left side. Exterior back pocket. Single interior compartment with zip pocket at back. Brass hardware. Fully lined. Color: Black. 100% leather. Also available in Black w/ Nickel , Dark Olive & Multi. Approx. Measurements: 9.5"W x 8.5"H x 4"D; Handle Drop 2.5"
- Similar itemWhite crepe cropped shirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, a back inverted pleat and a curved hem.
- These sexy sandals from Charles by Charles David will feel like a dream. Flute brings you a tan leather upper featuring an ankle strap and a soft yellow leather Mary Jane style strap across the middle of your foot. A 1 inch stacked platform and 4 3/4 inch stacked stiletto heel complete these sandals. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. brown.
- Similar itemThe Effie Satchel is a relaxed take on a classic satchel design, with beautifully soft leather giving a gently slouching shape. A cross body strap can be adjusted for versatility, and the bag features the Effie subtly embossed tree signature. This satchel style bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Both straps are detachable. Plaited detachable shoulder strap. Embossed Mulberry tree logo. Flap closure with hidden magnetic popper. Fabric lined interior. Internal zip pocket. Internal slip pocket. Internal Mulberry plaque. Brass components. Height 10¼' Width 11¾' Depth 4¼' Handle drop 8¼' Strap drop 19¾'
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Marine & Verdant.
- Exclusive to Shopbop. Compact whiskering flows into hazy fading on these 5 pocket skinny jeans, and shredded holes and worn spots contribute to the well worn look. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8in / 20cm Inseam: 29in / 74cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Alexander WangRocco Heat-Sensitive Color-Changing Stud-Bottom Satchel Duffel Bag, Poseidon/Galaxy BlueDetailsAlexander Wang Rocco duffel bag. Thermo-reactive leather changes from dark blue to light blue when heat or human touch is applied; bag will gradually return to original color. Polished silvertone hardware. Tote handles with flat ends; 4" drop. Removable shoulder strap; 15" drop. Zip top; inside zip and open pockets with Alexander Wang logo tag. Metal studs protect bottom of bag. 9 1/4"H x 13 1/2"W x 9 1/4"D. Weighs 4lbs. Imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.