- Similar itemYouthful and styled for the head-turning fashionista, Red Valentino makes blouses, blazers, and dresses for your busy, social lifestyle. Mid-weight, textured cotton blend blazer. Notched lapel with three button front and button tab at collar. Two welt pockets at front. Long sleeves. Fully lined. 96% Cotton / 4% Elastane; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBlack racerback tank top from T By Alexander Wang featuring a crew neck, a racerback style and a straight hem.
- Similar itemStuart Weitzman wedge pump with suede upper. 5" cork heel; 1.25" platform; 3.75" equiv. Almond toe. Golden logo button at backstay. Logo-stamped rubber sole. "Corkswoon" is made in Spain.
- Similar itemArtisan distressing and an expert fit make these straight leg jeans an irresistible favorite. Five pocket. Zipper/button closure. In medium blue. Fabric: 70% cotton/28% lyocell/2% polyurethane. Rise: 8 1/2" Inseam: 33 1/2" 6" wide at hem. Made in USA.
- Similar itemBKE Boutique Racer Back Tank Top Black Front sequin lace tank Body length 27 on size medium.
- Similar itemFind the greatness from this unique Luichiny pump. The Great Lee features a rich emerald suede upper with a sculpted out 5 inch heel and skinny ankle strap. A 1 1/4 inch platform and rounded toe come together to complete this show stopping look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. green.
- Similar itemThis elongating silhouette is finished in an of-the-moment faded wash with light distressing for effortlessly cool style. Belt loops. Button closure with button fly. 5-pocket style. Rise, about 10". Inseam, about 33". Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. - High Waist Straight Leg Jeans
- ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo heather grey cotton-blend heavyweight fleece single-button Boyfriend blazer. Single vent, notch lapels, vertical darting at front, patch side pockets. Quarter lined with silky twill, bound seams at interior. Available in Heather Grey. 76% cotton, 22% acrylic, 2% rayon . Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Only worn one time. I normally wear 2-3 inch heals or wedges. I couldn't walk very well is the 4 inch heals. I thought the little bit thicker heal might work, verses a pump. However, have never worn since. They are beautiful shoes! I hope they go to a great home and are appreciated.