- Similar itemCropped t-shirt crafted in cotton with print on the front round neck, dropped shoulder seams and short sleeves.
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Imported.
- 33 inch inseam
- Similar itemConvertible and chic, our Fae Reversible Jacket features detachable sleeves, so it can be worn as a vest. This versatile design takes its cue from fall’s graphic arts mood, contrasting a crisp diamond-patterned cotton jacquard on one side with a crinkly lacquered material on the other. A dual-sided zipper makes a practical finish to this ultra-polished, season-spanning look. Cotton blend. Straight fit. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 25" (62.7 cm) Reversible zipper at center front. 21" (52.7 cm) in length. 68% cotton, 32% polyester. 100% polyurethane coating. Dry-clean only.
- From office to out at night, the Amaya can do double duty as both a blazer and a jacket. Super soft but with a tailored cut, it's a major must for this season. Fabricated in: 100% leather with 65% rayon, 30% nylon, 5% spandex combo, dry clean only by leather specialist. Body is fully lined. Double hook and eye closure at front. Total body length 21".
- Similar itemRock 47 low rise jean
- Similar item95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 40cm/16", Armhole 23cm/9". Measured on UK Size 10. Machine Wash.
- Similar itemFryeDorado Polished Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference. 1/2" stacked block heel. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Dorado" is made in Spain. Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U. S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemStriped cotton-blend cropped t-shirt with print at front round neck, patch pocket on the chest and rolled-up short sleeves.