- Similar itemOpt for a more dramatic silhouette this season by sporting the curved hem trend - an update on the full skirt. This eyelet detail skirt drapes in a waterfall style from the waist. Match with the complementary bustier for a tonal and proportional look. Side seam pockets. Hidden zip closure at left. Fully lined. Fabrication: 70% Cotton, 30% Silk. Dry Clean Only. Aegean Blue styled with Hanae Eyelet Bustier and Pierce Sandals. Terracotta styled with Hanae Eyelet Scoopneck Top and Jack Slides. Fits true to size, take normal size Front Length: 31" Back Length: 30 1/4"
- Butterflies do not have to be fragile and airy. This CZ pendant brooch is full of dense decoration that is offset by the undeniable and sparkling beauty of its materials. This cats eye pendant is perfectly versatile as it works with both casual and formal attires. With two loops attached to the back of the pin brooch, you can decide to turn the brooch into a pendant for a necklace. Capture with wispy and majestic look of a real butterfly with this ornate CZ pendant and brooch pin as its top quality materials make it a valued jewelry piece. This piece will look beautiful in your jewelry collection. Animal Brooch. Cubic Zirconia. Rhodium plated base metal. 2In W by 1.5in L; 5Mm thick. Weighs about 16.6g. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Silver plated base; Imported;
- Similar itemPrecise pintuck pleats shape this flowing, bohemian silk crepe blouse with a polished fit Slightly relaxed, flowing fit Semi-sheer style. Embroidery at tab-collared split neckline, shoulders, cuffs and hem. Pintuck pleats at front. Draped soft pleats from pintucks. Long sleeves. Banded cuffs. Shirred from back neck. Pullover style. About 27" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean - Kosame Silk Crepe Pintuck-Pleated Blouse
- Similar itemThis vintage-wash crepe de chine blouse is semi-sheer and features long sleeves, a standard collar, flap breast pockets, a box pleat at the back, buttoned cuffs and a shirttail hem. Button front closure. 100% silk. Unlined. Imported. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemTick all the style boxes this season in this Tall denim button front A-line skirt. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemBeautiful creamy off-white silk button front long sleeve blouse. Timeless in style, this shirt fits the body in a relaxed and casual form. A v-neckline opens up to the button front. Classic shirt collar. The lightweight 100% silk is super velvety and moves fluidly. Tonal pearl buttons. Buttoned cuffs. Pair with proper fashion underpinnings to accommodate subtle sheerness. Button closure. Pull on.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Best Jewellery. Color: Multicolor, Materials: Alloy, Rhinestone, Opal, Size: Butterfly: 5*3.3cm, Care: N/A