- Similar itemBalenciagaGolden Studded Thong Sandal, GrayDetailsStudded lambskin upper with golden hardware.Adjustable buckle.1/4" flat heel.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Thong at front. Small stud details inspired by the Arena 'giant' handbag line. Gold metal hardware. Tone-on-tone topstitching. Natural color sole. 5 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Soft crafted vintage lambskin. Lining: No lining.
- Similar itemSleeveless top with cape and open back detail. Back belt detail with D-ring closure. Fully Lined. Fabrication: 100% Silk. Dry Clean Only. Pale Blush Silk Cape Back Top styled with Sierra Skirt. Black Silk Cape Back Top styled with Cluster Beading Mini Skirt and Mina Sandal. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length 25"
- Similar itemBlack wool blend asymmetric skirt from Yohji Yamamoto featuring a high waist, a ribbed waistband, pleated details and an asymmetric hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThong at front. Small stud details inspired by the Arena 'giant' handbag line. Gold metal hardware. Tone-on-tone topstitching. Black sole. 5 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Soft crafted vintage lambskin.
- Similar itemBlack wool-blend asymmetric skirt from Ann Demeulemeester. Concealed zip down side. Darts for shaping. Split sides. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiCrystal Studded Thong Sandal, OliveDetailsStrappy leather upper.Golden hardware.Crystal-detailed thong strap.Buckled ankle strap.Backstay with Giuseppe Zanotti logo stud.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemPink ribbed knit sleeveless cashmere sweater from Nina Ricci featuring a round neck, a sheer silk panel at the chest, hanging silk strips and three-quarter length sleeves.
- Akris puntoPleat-Detail Check SkirtDetailsAkris Punto check skirt.Side pleat detail.A-line silhouette.Sits at low waist.Wool/polyamide.Made in Switzerland.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.