- Add style to your outfit with this beautiful bracelet by Icz Stonez. Showcasing sparkling cubic zirconia stones set all around,this bracelet will shine off your wrist. This stunning bracelet secures with a box and safety clasp.
- Similar itemDo blondes really have more fun? Find out in the Blondie by Taylor Says. Gold trim creates beautiful lines down the silhouette to deliver a perfect contrast against the purple suede. A blonde bombshell is printed on the bottom of the sole sporting stars, stripes and tattoos. Giving your legs a lift is a metallic wrapped 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel and 1 1/2 inch hidden platform. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. black.
- Similar itemBlack and white slub cotton. Slips on. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Ankle length 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans in a colored wash. 5 pocket styling. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. Shell: 92% cotton/6% polyester/2% spandex. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Measurements Rise: 7.75in / 20cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 23,24,25,26,27,28,30,31
- Similar itemStunning bracelet features rich blue and sparkling white cubic zirconia stones prong-set into highly polished sterling silver and secures with a safety clasp.
- Black Supima cotton-jersey . Slips on . 100% cotton . Machine wash
- Similar itemThe Skinny Jean is a fitted skinny jean with tonal stitching and clean pockets. Five pocket styling. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemClassic Skinny Jeans, Cherry Details Stretch denim. 9" rise. Faux five-pocket style. Skinny legs; 14" opening. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Approx. 32" inseam. Cotton/spandex. Imported. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.