- Similar itemPetite, portable and party-sized. Crafted in shimmery Italian leather with a turn-lock closure, our Adalyn Metallic Clutch is a marvel at multi-tasking: A detachable chain-adorned strap lends the option of carrying it handheld, cross-body or simply over the shoulder. It’s ideal for evenings out and a must when planning your next packing list. Metallic leather. Fold-over closure with turn-lock. 22" (55.8 cm) removable woven chain and leather cross-body strap. Interior zipper pocket. Height: 5.2" (13 cm) Length: 9.6" (24 cm) Depth: .5" (1 cm)
- Patent calfskin leather upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 140mm/ 5.5 inch heel. Approx 40mm/ 1.5 inch beveled platform. Ankle strap with gold-tone buckle closure. Cut out detail on front. Peep toe.
- Similar itemGold metallic lace cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a crew neck, darts to the chest, long sleeves, a back zip fastening, a short length, a scalloped lace hem and a scalloped waist detail.
- Similar itemThe fanciful scrolls of this design are based on 19th-century iron gates. Wide ring in 18k gold.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 140mm/ 5.5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black patent-leather. Knotted strap detail, open round toe. Brass buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Similar itemGold leather 'Milla' clutch from Jimmy Choo featuring a foldover top with snap closure, gold-tone hardware, multiple interior card slots, an internal zipped pocket, a metallic sheen and an optional chain strap.
- Similar itemMisty pink cotton star embroidered lace dress from Red Valentino featuring a round neck, an invisible back zip fastening, a sleeveless design, a fitted waist, an a-line shape skirt, pleated details, a straight hem and a silk lining.
- Similar itemRing in 18k gold.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent Sandal, IvoryDetailsGlossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit. Pointed toe. 4" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.