- "January’s nail polish debuts are as gorgeous as they get, with fabulous new shades that range from eau de Nil to Bordeaux and mother of pearl. Which hues should grace your digits this month? Just click through to find out!" — @polyvore-editorial
- "This lovely eau de Nil blue shimmer makes a great transition shade—the color is icy enough for winter but creamy enough for spring." — @polyvore-editorial
Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder's Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish and style to your fingertips. Top trends and timeless classics-all with True Vision™ technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You'll want them all.
- "Ballerina slipper pink never goes out of style, and Laura Mercier's new take on the hue is superbly wearable for any skin tone." — @polyvore-editorial
The ultra-smooth formula provides chip-resistant, fast-drying and long-lasting color. Nail Lacquer does not contain formaldehyde, toluene or dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
- "NARS has reissued their cult favorite Zulu polish, and brand devotees will be snatching it up this month." — @polyvore-editorial
NARS introduces a Vintage Nail Polish Collection including five shades, resurrected by popular demand, with NARS' signature longwearing formula, imparting an initial high gloss luster that is water and detergent resistant. Perfect for fall, the seasonal height of the fashion year, these vintage polishes are being brought out from the archives to NARS counters for a limited time. With classic cinema as their common theme, below are the shades (with original launch dates), their descriptions and the movies that inspired them. Mash (1996) Army green infused with gold The comedy about the staff of a Korean War field hospital using humor to keep their sanity in the face of war. The film inspired the TV series M*A*S*H. King Kong (1996) Copper brown infused with gold A classic movie about the infamous giant ape who becomes smitten with beauty. Midnight Express (1996) Deep navy The 1970s film for an inmate s opportunity to escape from prison. Zulu (1996) Forest green A British war movie starring Stanley Baker and Michael Caine, directed by Cy Endfield in 1964. Full Metal Jacket (1998) Gunmetal grey An epic Vietnam War movie directed by Stanley Kubrick in 1987.
- "A hint of mint is perfect for giving cold weather ensembles a little sophisticated cheer, and we love the fresh, creamy new shade Butter London created." — @polyvore-editorial
What it is: A heavily pigmented, high-fashion nail lacquer. What it does: Created backstage at fashion week for the world’s top fashion designers, butter LONDON’s lacquers are rich in color, giving your nails a look that is more vibrant. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Synthetic Fragrances. Petrochemicals. Phthalates. GMOs. Triclosan. What else you need to know: Butter LONDON is a new-era design house, creating extraordinary moments in color by living on the inside edge of fashion. It is a “three-free” company, meaning products are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. For brilliant results, one should always use butter LONDON™ lacquers with the corresponding butter LONDON base and topcoats. When used together, the products last significantly longer than a typical manicure.
- "Neon not your thing? This versatile, chic mid-pink hue has all the richness of a Day-Glo without the blinding brightness." — @polyvore-editorial
A new nail lacquer generation that combines nail care performance with beauty result thanks to its protective Okoume resin and very bright and rich pigment colors, to strengthen nails and enhance them with ultra glossy and glamorous colors. To Fortify and Restructure: Okoume resin extract reinforce the hardness of the keratin structures that compose the nail. For a Long-Lasting Hold: Polymer components improve the hold of the nail lacquer thanks to their affinities with the nail surface. For an Ultra-Shine effect: The combination of film-forming polymers and silicon surface additive. For Rich Colors: Synthetic, organic and mineral pigments provide rich and redefining long lasting colors.
- "Iridescent nacre topcoat is a smart, pretty way to give your manicures new life—every color looks chicer and more vibrant with a little shine." — @polyvore-editorial
What it is: A vivacious nail varnish. What it does: Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colors that stand out. The formula is long-wearing and chip-resistant and contains individual finishes from matte to high gloss. Apply two coats for high intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Make a statement and talk with your hands!
- "Speaking of shimmer, Sally Hansen's new Lustre Shine polish has it all: three dimensional iridescence, gorgeous colors, and a great price tag." — @polyvore-editorial
Lustre Shine Nail Color, The Ultimate Iridescence. For Use On: Nails. Color Family: Multiple Colors. Includes: Nail Polish. Travel Size: No.
- "MAC is the last word in pigment, so it's no surprise that their decadent new Après Chic lacquer has tons of color payoff for the deep, dramatic tips you're craving." — @polyvore-editorial
Revolutionary new high-gloss formula. Visibly different. Provides a no-streak/no-chip finish. Contains conditioners and UV protection. Go hi-lacquer! C: CREME. F: FROST. 0.34 oz. By M·A·C.