- gray--and--mint Search on Indulgy.com
- Photography Graphics, Photography Myspace Graphics, Tumblr Photography, Photography Codes, Facebook Wall Photos
- The Awesome Photography Blog aims to share and promote photography that inspires and motivates us....
- Twenty-something Art Historian and Political Scientist working for the United Nations in NYC.
- Teal panoramic camera set that achieves a sprocket hole framing effect and features scrolling knobs to allow for experimentation with multiple exposures. Set include
- Lomography multicoloured mini Diana camera. Printed fabric exterior, red flash, lens cap.
- Buy Vintage Camera by Ewan Arnolda as a high quality Art Print. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of products available.
- Best compact camera 2012: 27 reviewed - There are hundreds of compact cameras out there, waiting for you to ogle and eventually buy one of them. So which one will win you over? Buying advice from the leading technology site
- Man-made materials. Camera measures approximately 3.5 inches in length, 5 inches in width. Flash measures approximately 3.25 inches in length, 2.5 inches in width. Neck strap measures approximately 35.5 inches in length. Includes Diana F+ camera, electronic flash, colored gel flash filters, hardcover Diana F+ book, instruction manual, lens cap, and neck strap. Imported.
- Composition: Plastic. Details: La fotocamera da cui il movimento Lomography e la rivoluzione pop in campo fotografico ha avuto origine. Con la sua funzione "A- automatica" permette scatti senza regolazioni e senza flash in interni. Utilizza una pellicola 35mm. Measurements: Depth: 1.56 inches Height: 2.73 inches Width: 4.68 inches.
- special edition collaboration Holga camera, genuine 135BC Holga camera, takes 135mm film and takes unique photos with a vignette edge, daydream lily & element logo stickers & a crochet logo camera strap, delivered with instructions in a branded box Element Skateboards, Shoes and Clothes. Team profiles, video, photos, catalogs and more.
- Lomography Diana F+ Sahara white camera
Flash included, pyramid and palm tree print leather case, shutter lock and tripod thread, easy multiple exposures, pinhole function, adjustable shutter speeds
Two image sizes available: 12 full-frame square shots (5.2 x 5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images - (4.2 x 4.2cm)
- The Diana Mini hails from the famous medium-format Diana F+ family. Using 35mm film, use the attached Diana Flash for photos washed in life and light! Square and rectangular half-frame formats at the flick of a switch. Takes all types of 35mm film. Shoots up to 72 shots per film on half-frame mode. Shoots up to 36 shots per film on square mode. Ultra-compact and pocket-sized. Multiple exposure functionality. 'B' mode for long exposures. Cable release attachment. Sunny and cloudy exposure settings. Tripod mount. Overlap frames across photos for endless abstract panoramas. Diana F+ Flash. Includes neck strap, lens cap, and "Shoot Forever" book. Imported.
- Lomography Diana F+ Black Jack camera
Diana + Flash included with colour gel filters, adjustable shutter speeds, adjustable image size, multiple and partial exposures, removable lens for pinhole function
- Amazon.com: Blue Ribbon (Wide Angle Lens) Camera: Camera & Photo
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- The La Sardina DIY is a canvas to be filled with everything you ever wanted; you can now create the La Sardina of your dreams!
- Circuit-bending instrument. Hacked Polaroid Land Camera. "Fire! Don't move!" sound in a Polaroid camera. You can change the pitch with the additional button or seeing through. It features a jack output so you can plug it to your amplifier or sound system and rock out! You can check the sound here:
- One-step instant camera in a retro-inspired design from the pros at Polaroid. 116mm, f/11, single-element plastic lens with sliding close-up attachment. Electronic shutter; automatic speed between 1/4-1/200 seconds. Automatic flash no manual on/off switch. Darken/lighten exposure correction slider. Fixed-focus (minimum of 4ft).
- It was a great rags-to-riches story, set in the early 60s - an all-plastic camera by Lomography, the Diana, found her way into the market, marketed as a novelty item. It wasn't long before she took the photography world by storm, winning people over with her twisted, haphazard effects, ranging from multiple exposures to light leaks. A vibrant version of the vintage original, this special edition Diana Mini Camera arrives in a charming shade of coral and uses any 35mm film to shoot 72 shots in rectangular mode or 36 shots in square mode. An excellent camera both for the Diana fanatic and the Diana newcomer, this kit comes complete with a Diana Mini "Shoot Forever" book, detachable flash with colored filters, instruction manual, lens cap, and neck strap. There's no doubt about it - all 205 grams of this too-cool camera will make your life picture-perfect!
- vintage polaroid 600 SE camera. takes 600/779 film. black and gray with bright blue detail. in good vintage condition and its fully functional.
- Man-made materials. Camera measures approximately 3.25 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width. Flash measures approximately 4.5 inches in length, 2.5 inches in width. Includes "Seeing the World Through a Sardine Cam" book, lens cover, instruction manual, Fritz the Blitz flash and color flash filters. Imported.
- Same Day Shipping till 8PM on new Lomography Fisheye Compact 35mm Film Camera, 10mm Focal Length, 1/100sec Speed, White. MPN 962 SKU CZLFEWH. From Adorama.com - more than a camera store.
- Recently we heard that there was a limited edition of the Polaroid Sx-70 camera available, and now there is another one for all these retro camera fans out there, the Vintage Polaroid 600 camera kit.
- This camera may be tiny but it packs a ton of style and function! Featuring fun features like half-frame shots and long exposures with the B setting, this little gem is a great addition to any camera collection. Light and portable, it's easy to take anywhere! Comes w/ one mini book, instruction manual, lens cap, & adjustable neck strap. Use 35mm film From Lomography . About 3.5" x 2.5"
- Sheldon Brown's Nikon SP Rangefinder Camera