- "Now that it’s spring, let us introduce you to a whole other kind of layering. This new three-tiered YSL polish creates a sheer “sugar-coated” effect that texture fans will be all over." — @polyvore-editorial
Inspired by the Couture Tie & Dye, YSL nail lacquer plays colour in gradation effect just like a sophisticated total look. The coloured base is covered by a "pop coat" for a sugary glossy result. Top Coat can also be used alone for a “sheer” glittery result on the nails.
- "If you were ever fascinated by the dove gray opalescence of abalone shells, NARS Disco Inferno is the shade for you. Cool, unexpected and an excellent transitional polish." — @polyvore-editorial
Nail Polish in Disco Inferno from the Nars collection. Shimmer nail polish featuring gloss retention and UV protection. An advance polymer system provides extended wear and a durable, chip-resistant finish. Features: -Long-wearing, chip-resistant finish. -Toluene, formaldehyde and DBP free. Size: 15ml.
- "Moon Candy may sound like the name of a Swedish pop group, but it’s actually a really cool effect that gives you the prismatic cool of foiled, opalescent nails without the salon visit." — @polyvore-editorial
Cosmic 3D effects for out-of-this-world nails. Dual-ended bottle includes dark base color and 3D iridescent top coat. Holographic glitter gives you a multi-dimensional, cosmic look. Comes in 10 stellar shades inspired by outer space. Used For: Enhances Nails. For Use On: Nails. Color Finish: Iridescent. Color Palette: Dark Tones. Color Family: Multiple Colors. Includes: Nail Decorating Kit, Nail Polish. Travel Size: No.
- "At his last show, Marc Jacobs told reporters that his current favorite nail color was “clear”, and now we’re seeing the rise of polish alternatives like Nail Glow, which makes your extremities look their glossy, rosy best." — @polyvore-editorial
With one universal shade, the unique nail lacquer enhances the color of your natural nails. When applied on bare nails, the pinks of the nails become pinker and the whites become whiter for a shining finish and healthy, glowing effect. Winner of the Cosmetic Executive Women Insiders’ Choice Beauty Award for Best Nail Product, 2014. By Dior.
- "Hello, glitter! The latest from Deborah Lippmann is appropriately called Let’s Go Crazy, and it’s exactly what we want to wear on Friday nights." — @polyvore-editorial
Deborah Lippmann. Let's Go Crazy Glitter Nail Lacquer. "Let's Go Crazy' is a purple hue that is amplified with multicolored glitter. I knew that I wanted to go somewhere different with a purple hue, and after a lot of deliberation, the result is an exciting new glitter shade that encourages you to have fun with nail color. The essence of 'Let's Go Crazy' is captured in the nameit's playful, and conveys a rich feeling while remaining hip and sophisticated. This is one of those shades that you see in the bottle, and have to put on your nail on the spot.". -Deborah Lippmann. Let's Go Crazy - multicolored glitter purple nail lacquer.
- "Are you the queen of chipped polish? Try a cool micro-glitter topcoat like this one from Shu Uemura. It gives your nails some coverage without being noticeable when it starts to flake off." — @polyvore-editorial
Tint your nails with melted dark chocolate and decorate with delicious sparkles. Nail color in two limited shades of the collection. Dark chocolate shade gives chic yet feminine allure to your fingertips. Icing glitter can be used itself or on top of other nail color to add accent.
- "If Rodarte’s collection was any indication, tie-dye is definitely on its way back in. You don’t have to wear a Grateful Dead t-shirt to get the look, though. These NCLA wraps are much cooler (and you won’t hazard comparisons to Jerry Garcia, either)." — @polyvore-editorial
Forget the polish and decorate your digits with these super cool nail wraps featuring electric gradient graphics. Perfect for nail art addicts! By NCLA x Nailing Hollywood. Imported. Includes: 2 sheets, nail files.
- "Emerald is the official Pantone color of 2013, but we like to go a little darker, into hunter territory. This moody hue from theBalm is versatile but edgy, and way more forgiving than basic black." — @polyvore-editorial
Jade in the USA~ Jade. With these long-lasting, eye popping shades, the perfect polish is right at your fingertips.