- Introducing the GEM VESSELS!! These are the first 3 colours and we'll slowly be introducing new options. Fun little geometric ceramic pots to use as planters or stationery holders, we'll leave that up to you. They have a hole in the bottom for drainage to keep your plants happy too. All made locally by us in Australia and with some help from local potters. These beauties get snapped up quickly so make sure to place your order now. SIZE: 13 X 13cm (5.2 x 5.2inches) Pink, grey or white. Comes packaged in a protective box with bubble wrap. Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.
- There are chairs, and then there’s the ChairX45 folding patio chair. Fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box, the ChairX45 is crafted out of premium Southern yellow pine, which is extraordinarily durable and therefore ideal for outdoor use. Wonderfully roomy, this luxurious patio chair is perfect for watching sunsets, tanning, or conspicuously not helping anyone clean up after the BBQ. So… won’t you take a seat? Made in the U.S. Chair folds up easily and is totally portable. Arrives fully assembled. Packed in a recyclable box. The semi-transparent stain and sealant mixture protects this furniture against humidity, UV rays, and direct sun exposure. The stain finish allows you to see the natural wood and is ideal for people who’d like to leave this furniture outdoors. Designer Ignacio Santos. Brand GloDea Finish Stained And Sealed. Material Eco-Friendly Premium Pine Wood From Alabama And Stainless Steel. Color Green. Measurements H 37” W 32.50” D 19.50” Weight 23 lbs.
- Forest is the name of the new chair series from the manufacturer Fast designed by Robby and Francesca Cantarutti. The organically appealing chair is available in many different editions for indoor and outdoor areas. The here offered outdoor-version consists of powder coated aluminium. Forest convinces through high seating comfort and an unmistakeable design. The branches covered structure of the seating bowl reminds of a wood, owing the name to the filigree chair. Beside the standard colours white, black and grey-metallic, Forest is also available in special colours like sand, olive, matt silver, red, purple and kiwi. Equally there are single-sided slip-resistant felt-seat cushions available for Forest.
- Specially designed for table arrangements, the classic shape of this handmade, gift-boxed vase draws stems together making flower-arranging a simple task. Beautifully presented in high quality giftboxing. Each LSA vase is individually mouthblown and hand-finished by skilled artisans. The techniques used to make glass by hand have not essentially changed for 2000 years. Dimensions: 11.5cm x 15cm.
- Ceramic. Crackled finish. 2 colors available.
- Made to snugly fit our upholstered headboard with a simple tie-fixing behind. 100% cotton. Dimensions:W122 x D139cm.
- This beautiful faux succulent plant arrangement is hand-made, crafted to look just like the real thing. Green succulents are planted in a wonderful, carved stone bowl, held in place by a layer of polished rocks. A delightful way to display succulent plants without the need for water or proper lighting. Faux succulent arrangement. Stone bowl with polished rocks. Hand-crafted. 7" wide. 7" high.
- Tourron tea cup and saucer is simply designed with clean lines and a rimless saucer to showcase its glaze finishes. It's great for that afternoon cup of tea. Saucer: 5.75" diameter Cup: 2.5" height. Available in Jade. Hand-crafted in France. 6.1 oz.
- Are you interested in our Thornback and Peel deckchair; screen-printed; pigeon and jelly deckchair? With our bespoke furniture you need look no further. Discover now.
- This toby turtle cushion cover with inner, designed to resemble a small cute turtle is attention-grabbing and pretty. It is guaranteed to enhance any room; it has many different shades of green and other harmonised colours. Featuring two buttons that represent eyes it looks good from all angles. Created with various materials - the cushion is great for a child's nursery or bedroom and is sure to capture your child’s imagination for endless hours. Designed by design brand Sass and Belle, this is a new piece in their collection for 2013. Dimensions: 42 cm x 30 cm.
- Features: Sphere. Moss green finish. Poly foam construction.
- Sale Christmas in July Statement Bracelet Green glass pearls chunky jewelry special occasion jewellery emerald mint jade olive green by fr8" of green glass pearls make this the most luxurious individual and interesting bracelet you will buy. This bracelet has well over 300 glass pearls in graduated shades of green from 14mm to tiny 2mm beads. The bracelet is approx 8" long 22cm I have quite a small wrist and it fits comfortably I can however add to the extension chain to make it slightly larger if need be. This bracelet has taken me over 3 months to complete and has been a real labour of love. So you will be getting a one off original Frutti Tutti Bead Candy Piece! You will receive your Bracelet in a handmade gift box each of these boxes are as individual as the jewellery I make. If there is a particular colour you would like than please add in message to seller. New to ETSY then follow this link for Help.
- Find the biggest selection of products from Mogul Interior with the lowest prices. Shop online for bedding, furniture, vacuums, decor, storage and more at Amazon.com
- Watermelon glass oval from the John Derian collection. Handmade decorative glass oval featuring a vintage watermelon design created using the art of decoupage. Using reproduced imagery from John Derian's vast collection of antique prints, trained artisans cut and collage the design onto handblown glass. Composition: Handblown Glass. Dimensions: 18cm x 25cm.
- From the cool-toned coloring to the sleek shiny material of the Marion Denim Throw Blanket, the afghan has serene appeal and woven texture. Its soft bluish-green-gray is distinctly denim-toned. The lustrous twisted fringe accents the bumpy weave of the accent blanket to create moods of luxurious warmth and calming ambiance, heightened through the piece’s materials: Varied grey-blue tones woven throw. Made from 90 percent acrylic, 10 percent polyester. Hand-knotted fringe. Lightweight, great for everyday use.
- Architectural structure and strong straight lines for this armchair designed by the famous architect and designer Eric Raffy. He designed this piece of furniture whilst redesigning 3 stars hotel an restaurant owned by Michel Bras which overlook the village of Laguiole. This furniture pays homage to the famous knives Laguiole wich fashion the people and the region of Aubrac. This sculptural armchair brings a natural purity and will reign with grandness in your interior or your garden. Composed of polyethylene, it is available in 13 colors. Raffy-M9 forms a very beautiful set with the Metamorphosis table of Alain Gilles. In detail: Type : Coffee table. Colour : Khaki. Material : Rotational molded low-density polyethylene. Dimensions : 66 cm x 66 cm x H 35 cm - Thickness of the top: 1,5 cm - Base 53,6 cm x 53,6 cm. Characteristics : UV resistant - Fully recyclable - Can resist temperature going from - 60°C to +50°C - Usable inside or outside.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - This circa 1930s shelf unit with worn green painted finish and yellow numbers has 10 shelf cubicles and came from an English manufacturing plant.
- Take a Stanza
Step into rhyme with Ink Dish's Poem Mugs, Set of 4. Designed by artist David Palmer, these stylish mugs are made from A-quality porcelain and feature a nature-inspired motif. The unique design draws inspiration from the central coast of California as well as fields and woods of upstate New York. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee in lyrical style, or let these mugs give your table an organic-chic feel.
Set of four mugs
Made in Bangladesh
- CLOVER, by Ron Arad, is a small armchair-sculpture in the shape of a four-leaf clover. Organic and sensual, the artist-sculptor has almost designed a pop creation with this orange polyethylene monobloc. In detail: Type : Armchair. Colour : Green. Material : Polyethylene. Dimensions : W 66 cm x D 54 cm x H 75,5 cm - Seat : H 42,5 cm. Characteristics : Indoor / outdoor.
- It's All Relative
Bring the past into a stylish present with this Old Tin Picture Frame from Zentique. Crafted from weathered tin, this charming little accent piece features a simple oval opening and a vintage photograph. It's the perfect way to add some historical character to any space. Cluster it with family photos or other antique touches. What's old is chic again.
7.5" x 9"
Made in China
- Indulge the eye and captivate the senses with the Paparazzi Floor Lamp, featuring a brushed nickel tripod body and a clean, circular black and nickel layered shade. Fusing modern design with classic elegance, the Paparazzi perfectly captures the sleek, Old Hollywood style of days gone by, with the enduring appeal of celebrity indulgence. Features: Three light floor lamp. Two tier mirror shade. UL listed certified. Constructed of iron and fabric. Brushed nickel finish. Paparazzi collection. Collection: Paparazzi. Distressed: No. Specifications: 120 Volts. Accommodates (3) 60W incandescent bulb (not included) Dimensions: 69'' H x 22'' W.
- Made of real slate and copper, this floor fountain features cascading water that pools at the bottom. With modern sophistication, the Castle Rock fountain makes a stylish focal point. Water cascades down the wall of slate stone into the collecting pool at the bottom. Trimmed with copper accents. Polished river stones included to enhance the display. From the Kenroy Home fountain collection.
- American fashion designer Vera Wang fuses contemporary and classical with her Floral Leaf collection; which uses modern dinnerware designs as canvas for a timeless floral watercolor motif. The effect is truly stunning. This Creamer is rendered in white bone china and intricately detailed with signature floral and leaf patterns in rich green hues.
- Brimming with the charm of an eclectic antique shop, these delightful accents adorn your home with artistry and cheer. Add a plush touch of color to your bed or sofa with vibrant throw pillows, create a blooming vignette with lush faux florals and rustic vases, or highlight existing decor with quatrefoil-shaped wall mirrors, vintage-inspired clocks, animal statuettes, and more.
- Our furniture and home décor collection from Cyan Design features both modern and traditional designs constructed with high quality material and workmanship. Material: Poly Foam Finish: White. Dimensions: 16.5"(h) x 12"(dia)
- Designed by Scholten & Baijings. Design duo Scholten & Baijings have developed this bed linen collection for Hay. Made from 100% cotton satin and the colours are carefully screenprinted on shiny cotton. Danish furniture manufacturer HAY was founded in 2002, and debuted in the UK at SCP in 2003. HAY collaborates with the most highly skilled and talented international designers who use new materials and modern technologies to create products with enhanced value for the user. To supplement the core furniture collection, HAY introduced a range of accessories and rugs in 2011, working with designers such as Scholten and Baijing.
- Adapted from an antique Japanese textile design, the criss cross pattern of Kyoto Fretwork rug makes it a dynamic and stimulating accent. This hand-knotted rug by David Easton features a unique silk motif against a wool background, adding depth and texture to modern decor. Available in several sizes. Wool and silk. Slate blue and cream. Made in Nepal. Rug pad recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Clip loose ends with scissors; do not pull. Vacuum regularly, brushless attachment recommended. Blot spills with clean cloth immediately. Professional rug cleaning recommended. 6' x 9' 8' x 10' 9' x 12' Holiday orders must be placed by December 9th for ground delivery by December 24th. Please contact email@example.com for more information about expedited shipping options.
- There's something personal about Alex Marshall Studios' ceramics. Perhaps it's the unique variations in the glaze or the way the pieces fit perfectly in the hand. Maybe it's their minimal asymmetrical forms, but there exists an intimate comfort that accompanies their designs, making life a little more luxurious. Handmade in Northern California. One of Alex Marshall’s most recognizable combinations of the artistic and the functional. These 4”, 7”, 9”, 12” and 14” handmade bowls make both a visual, as well as a functional, statement. This set can be used as a standalone centerpiece in any setting or use the bowls to serve your favorite foods. All Alex Marshall serving bowls are food safe, lead free, microwaveable, residential dishwasher safe and can be warmed up to 250 degrees in the oven.
- Design by Damian Velasquez. Made in the USA by Half13. 2 times Chair No. 35 equals Loveseat No. 70. Bringing twice the comfort and innovative design to spacious interior environments, Loveseat No. 70 extends the ultimate invitation to intimate couples' seating. Enjoy resting and relaxing with the ones you love without overheating or feeling drafty. The sleek, modern look of this handcrafted, stainless steel lounger is specifically gauged to allow flex in the seat, providing an ideal balance of support and comfort - plus - it perfectly compliments any decor. Select from 9 powder coated color options. Loveseat No. 70 extends the ultimate invitation to intimate couples' seating as it is two times the size of Chair No. 35. Handcrafted from stainless steel and specifically gauged to allow flex in the seat, providing exceptional comfort. Select from 9 powder coated color options.
- Design Marcel Breuer, 1925. Chromed tubular steel, laminate. Made in USA by Knoll. Marcel Breuer conceived the first tubular steel chair, in 1925, based on the tubed frame of a bicycle. The Laccio tables were conceived as companions to the Wassily chair but have become true classics in any decor. Functional, simple and distinctly modern. Knoll is the only authorized and licensed manufacturer of the Laccio tables. Marcel Breuer's signature and Knoll studio logo are stamped into the base of each table to verify authenticity. Protégé of Bauhaus founder Walter Gropius, Marcel Breuer embodied many of the School's distinctive concepts and was one of the School's most famous students. He returned to teach carpentry from 1925-1928, during which he designed the tubular-steel furniture collection. His attention drifted towards architecture, and after practicing privately, he worked as a professor at Harvard's School of Design under Gropius. Breuer was also honored as the first architect to be the sole artist of an exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Laccio tables feature a satin finish, smooth plastic laminate top in either black, white or red. The frame and legs are seamless tubular steel in a polished chrome finish. side table: 21.75" w | 19" d | 17.75" h. coffee table: 53.5" w | 19" d | 13.5" h. side table: $536.00 + free shipping in the continental U.S. (please allow 8-12 weeks for this special table to be created and shipped to your location)
- Insect Collection. Chic and feminine (without getting too frilly), Big Fish's Butterfly On Cool Grey Wall Art, Set of 4, adds instant charm to your walls. Four framed prints each highlight a different butterfly specimen. The pretty green hues of the wings stand out nicely against the pale-grey background. Hang them up in a shabby-chic space for a beautiful, organic touch, or let them be a classic accent in your traditional home. You can split them up or put them all together for totally customizable style. It's enough to set your heart aflutter. Each comes in a finished wood frame. Mounting hardware included. Made in the USA.
- Made in Ireland. Elemental Stone, sliced atop a tempered glass surface. Dimensions: Height 18 inches, Width 19.6 inches, Length 33 inches / Height 46 centimeters, Width 50 centimeters, Length 84 centimeters. The full height of the rock will vary as each rock is unique. Dimensions H 46.0 Centimeters x W 50.0 Centimeters x L 84.0 Centimeters.
- Forget old-school, traditional planters, this flexible potting bag from Bacsac will rock your gardening world. It’s lightweight, 100% recyclable, and made of double-walled geotextile fabric. Bacsac plant bags can be used in any environment and have all the features you want in a high-quality planter: they let water pass through, allow the soil to breathe, and limit evaporation. Now get your garden started with this modern innovation. 1 pot per order. Permeable, allows soil to breathe and water to flow. Made from frost- and UV-resistant cloth. An inner combination of 3 markers protects the roots, reduces evaporation, and distributes water. The fabric is tear- and traction-resistant. Built to hold 3L (.8 gallons) of soil. Resistant to temperatures -22 to 158 °F. Designer: Godefroy de Virieu. Brand: Bacsac. Material: Batyline. Origin: France. Color: Gray. Measurements: H 5.90”. Diameter: 5.90”.
- Washed linen basket with a print motif. Size 16x17 cm. 100% linen. Machine wash at 40˚
- This hand woven Meg natural jute ceiling light shade is a contemporary take on the classic paper shade. A great focal point for any room, the ceiling shade is ideal for use with our Pendel light fitting and a feature bulb.
- Large Natural White Quartz Bookends. A very chic set-- made of 100% natural clear quartz. Very chunky and heavy. Due to the organic nature of this product, sets may differ slightly in variation and shape. Each bookend measures approx. 6" to 7" high x 5" to 7" wide.