- Similar itemTurn over a new leaf this fall in Burberry Brit's oak print dress with a leafy bottom and ribbed knit top, finished with luxe leather trim at the waist. Top: Merino wool; skirt: wool/polyamide; trim: lambskin leather; lining: acetate/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, three quarter sleeves, ribbed knit top and sleeves. Leather trim at waist, two concealed side slit pockets, leaf print skirt. Exposed back zip closure, lined. Please note that this dress will be delivered with a black b-tag attached. Instructions for removal will be attached to the tag. If tag is removed, the dress cannot be returned.
- This wallpaper is a large scale variegated version of menswear herringbone with the visual texture of woven wool. The design also possesses a surprisingly feminine appeal. The shaded chevrons have a trompe l’oeil quality that creates the illusion of advancing and receding pattern. From the Ashford Geometrics collection: Circles and diamonds and squares, oh my! The simple geometric. Honest. Neat. Precise. Familiar shapes combine with artistic styling to create elegant, unpretentious designs. Timeless. Versatile. Captivating. Material: Unpasted - Washable - Strippable. Special Features: - Match Type: Drop. Pattern Repeat: 24” Roll Dimensions: Sold as in a minimum of 2 single rolls, which are physically packaged and delivered as 1 large double roll covering approximately 60 square feet (27 inches wide x 27 feet long) of wall area. **Second image is a style shot in a different colorway**
- Similar itemCircle with thick and thin outline
- Alexander McQueen pushed fashion design beyond its traditional parameters, and the record-breaking exhibition 'Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty', held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in 2011, celebrated his collections as true and breathtaking works of art. This accompanying hardcover book, including a foreword by curator Andrew Bolton and an introduction by fashion journalist Susannah Frankel, documents his extraordinary creative vision with Romanticism-themed chapters, photography by Sølve Sundsbø and quotes from the designer.
- McQ Alexander McQueen Autumn - Winter 2013 / 2014 Fashion Film - Autumn -Winter 2013/2014 (lookbooks & campaigns) - Autumn -Winter 2013/2014 - COLLECTIONS - ALL ABOUT FASHIONSimilar itemMcQ Alexander McQueen Autumn Winter 2013 / 2014 Fashion Film Autumn Winter 2013/2014 (lookbooks & campaigns) Autumn Winter 2013/2014 COLLECTIONS ALL ABOUT FASHION
- Large, lovely filigree circles roll across a solid background with horizontal streaks adding additional texture to this unique design. Twenty inches in diameter, on some of the five selections the wheels of lacy fretwork are printed in metallic inks while on all five the irregular banding has a glimmering finish and a muted vertical ombre stripe. From the Designer Damasks Collection: Combining color trends from around the world with an eclectic collection of stunning styles, Ronald Redding presents a rich assortment of luxurious damask designs. From Rococo and Baroque to Neoclassic, Art Deco and Contemporary, the opulent scale and masterful, sophisticated styling create designs of soaring beauty and simplistic elegance. Features: Unpasted - Washable - Strippable. Special Effects: Metallic. Match Type: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 25.25 in. Roll Dimensions: Sold as in a minimum of 2 single rolls (of 30 square feet each), which are physically packaged as 1 large double roll covering approximately 60 square feet (27 in. Wide x 27 ft. Long). **Second image is a style shot in a different colorway**
- Similar itemTailored, wool twill dress with bracelet sleeves. Round neck. Bracelet sleeves. Side seam hip pockets. Shaping darts throughout. Delicate, concealed back zip. Lined. Mini-length. Color: Black. 59% viscose, 39% wool, 2% elastane; Lining: 57% viscose, 43% polyester.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemNo item description