- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: flannel, no appliqués, tartan pattern, classic neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, single chest pocket.
- Michael Kors Skorpios Textured Leather Ring Tote BagDetailsLuggage textured leather.Golden hardware.Braided leather top handles; 6" drop.Shoulder strap.Cinched snap top.Hanging logo tag.Inside, fabric lining and pockets.13"H x 16 1/2"W x 5"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, solid color, side buckle closure, round toeline, no appliqués, rubber sole, flat heel.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, solid color, round toeline, no appliqués, leather/rubber sole, flat heel.
- Tory Burch perforated leather satchel with golden hardware. Textured stamped leather; square perforations. Rolled top handles with rings, 4 1/2" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 15" drop. Signature double-T logo medallion at top center. Domed zip top. Reinforced bottom corners. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Logo jacquard lining; metal feet protect bag. 10 3/4"H x 12 1/2"W x 3 3/4"D. Weighs approx. 2.5lbs. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane. Details: plain weave, tartan pattern, deep neckline, sleeveless, lacing, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets, stretch.
- Luxuriously soft suede and golden hardware take classic driving loafers to a new level of style, by Salvatore Ferragamo. Suede upper, suede and leather lining, suede and rubber sole. Made in Italy. Round toe; goldtone metal logo accent at top strap; moc-stitched toe; rubber-studded sole. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, button front shirt in loose-weave Italian cotton plaid. Features a rounded collar, pleat and slit at wrist and mother-of-pearl buttons. Slightly rounded hem. 100% Cotton. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemGivenchyPandora Waxy Leather Satchel Bag, CamelDetailsGivenchy "Pandora" waxy calf leather satchel bag.Palladium hardware and tonal topstitching.Rolled top handle with rings.Flat shoulder strap.Angled two-way zip top with Givenchy logo lettering.Metal screwhead accents.Front zip pocket.13"H x 12.6"W x 6.1"D.Cotton lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.