- Similar itemRed calf leather large 'Nightingale' shopper tote from Givenchy featuring two rounded top handles, an embossed crocodile effect, a long shoulder strap, silver-tone hardware, contrast beige lining and an internal zip fastening pocket with a small brand patch.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: cotton twill, crêpe, multicolor pattern, round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, button closing.
- Similar itemManolo Blahnik fuchsia satin Hangisi ballerina flats embellished at toe with a square buckle of dark crystals. 0.50" (13mm) heel, approximately. Pointed toe, satin-covered heel. Slip on. Leather sole. Available in Fuchsia. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLight blue cotton shirt dress from Jil Sander Navy featuring a classic collar, a front button placket, a sleeveless design, side seam pockets, a flared skirt, a straight hem and a central front pleat detail.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Small Box Calf Satchel Bag, RedDetailsGivenchy box calf leather satchel bag with palladium hardware.Rolled tote handles and flat shoulder strap.Extended zip top.Envelope flap detail with metal Givenchy logo lettering.9"H x 10.5"W x 6.5"D.Cotton lining."Antigona" is made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemNude suede, lace and, patent leather ballerina from Jimmy Choo. The Anvil has a cap-toe nude patent leather, a pointed toe and rubber sole. True to size. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRed calf leather check embossed tote from Burberry Brit featuring a gold-tone top zip fastening, round top handles, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a pebbled leather texture, a gold-tone logo plaque, a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket.
- Similar itemComposition: 64% Cotton, 36% Polyamide. Details: lace, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, belt, pleated detailing, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, hook-and-eye closure.
- Similar itemCamel suede black pointed ballerina flats from Belstaff featuring a black patent leather toe, and side brown leather trimming.