Shop this look
- Similar itemValentino Double-Wrap Leather Rockstud Bracelet Details Valentino vitello leather bracelet. Signature platino Rockstuds pyramid studs. Zamak® zinc alloy metal. Wraps twice around the wrist. Approx. 16"L x 0.5"W. Buckle closure. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches. Color: IVORY. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton 'Dots & Stripes' shirt from Kenzo featuring a classic collar, long sleeves, a front button fastening, horizontal stripes, a polka dot pattern, two chest pockets, a cropped length and a front gold zip fastening.
- Similar itemThe striped finish of Jil Sanders leather tote is subtle, making it a timeless piece that can be taken from season to season. The roomy interior keeps it as practical as it is polished - Ecru leather, double top handles, detachable shoulder strap, leather coated mirror, zipped top, leather lining, internal slot pockets - Protective feet - Style with jeans and a tee for a high-low contrast
- Similar itemStay ahead of the summer trends by adding these breezy palazzo pants to your warm-weather wardrobe. The high rise and ultra-wide leg create a boho-inspired look that's perfect for beach days, brunch days and beyond. Woven palazzo pants. High rise, sits at natural waist. Elasticized waist with built-in gold-tone plaque belt. Two hip pockets. Slips on. 23.5" ultra-wide leg opening. 31" inseam. 100% Polyester. Hand wash.
- Rich brown leather borders beads plated with the contrast of radiant 18k yellow gold and deep, matte gunmetal, wrapping the wrist as a bracelet and securing with a sterling silver button. Leather. 18k goldplated, gunmetal-plated and sterling silver. Length, about 32". Width, about 0.25". Button-and-loop closure. Imported. - Two-Tone Beaded Leather Multi-Row Wrap Bracelet/Brown
- Work this seasons nautical trend with an ultra-sophisticated twist in Ralph Lauren Blacks wide-legged trousers - High-waisted, button closure, pleated front, belt loops, stitched cuffs - Wide-legged, loose fit - Wear with a fitted white silk top and heels
- Similar itemPrada. Vela Zip-Front Tote Bag, Red (Rosso). Prada nylon tote bag. Thin, flat tote straps, 8" drop. Removable crossbody strap, 20" drop. Zip top; front zip pocket. Inside, jacquard lining; zip pocket. Protective feet. 10.5"H x 14"W x 6"D. Bag weight: 1.1lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemStripes and summer go hand-in-hand, and this blue and white linen top from Polo Ralph Lauren is ideal for those balmy spells - Blue/white striped linen, round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves - Slim fit - Keep your look casual with cropped chinos and sandals
- Similar itemThis authentic Reed Krakoff Striped Gym Bag Leather is a perfect oversized bag for on-the-go fashionistas. Crafted from tan pebbled leather with a single black striped detailing, this bag features dual-rolled leather handles, belt accent, detachable shoulder strap and name tag. Its top zipped closure opens to a white canvas interior with a zipped pocket and slip pocket perfect for storing your daily essentials. **Note: Shoe photographed is used as a sizing reference, and does not come with the bag. These are professional pictures of the actual bag offered by Trendlee. Estimated Retail: $1,190 Condition: Great. Minimal wear in interior lining, exterior, and moderate scratches on logo plate. Measurements: Handle Drop 5", Height 10", Width 12.5", Depth 6", Strap Drop 21.5" Designer: Reed Krakoff Model: Striped Gym Bag Leather Item Number: 1090/01.
- Similar itemValentino Medium Rockstud Leather Bracelet Details Leather bracelet by Valentino. Oversize signature Rockstud platino pyramids. Zamak® zinc alloy metal. Buckle closure. 3/4"W x 8 1/2"L; fits 6 3/4-7 1/2"L wrists. Made in Italy of French materials. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches. Size: M. Color: LIGHT SAPPHIRE. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemThis sleeveless Martin Grant top is rendered in a linen and silk blend and features an allover tonal striped pattern, a jewel neck with a button up design, and a relaxed fit with a curved hem. Please note: Item is returnable
- Similar itemBreaking new ground for the modern woman, these culottes from COMME MOI will easily become the backbone of your winter wardrobe. Designed with versatile stripes to err on the side of fun and nonchalant, this cotton twill style is further complemented with mannish tailoring to earn its keep for seasons to come.