- Similar itemAce & Jig's Folk Blouse is boho-chic for off-duty ease; Vertical striped cotton easy shirt; Purple yoke printed in foil diamonds; Button front; Long sleeves with single button cuffs; Mandarin collar. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemSophia WebsterMila Suede Cutout Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsSophia Webster "Mila" suede bootie.Cutout vamp with mesh underlay at sides.Lace-up back with bead details.Leather lining and sole.4 1/4" covered heel."Mila" is made in Brazil.Designer About Sophia Webster:The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.
- Similar itemPink silk pleated empire line dress from San Andres Milano featuring a v-neck, a back zip fastening, a sleeveless design, a contrasting red and black color blocked design, an a-line shape skirt and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemEscadaSequin-Striped Wool-Silk Tank, Navy/WhiteDetailsStriped knit with clear sequins.Scoop neckline.Wide shoulder straps.Pullover style.Virgin wool/silk/cashmere.Dry clean.Made in Slovakia of Italian materials.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemStacked wooden heel measures approximately 90mm/ 4 inches. Brown suede. Paneled, almond toe. Zip fastening along back
- Similar itemGrey short empire line dress from Red Valentino featuring a penny collar, short flutter sleeves, a back zip fastening, a fitted waist, an a-line shape skirt, a ruched detail, a straight hem and a multicolour foliage jacquard design.
- Similar itemDonna KaranCropped Trapeze Sweater, CharcoalDetailsMelange knit.Scoop neckline.Long sleeves.Trapeze silhouette.Cropped hem.Silk/cashmere.Imported of Italian materials.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemAccented with shirring at the shoulders for added interest, this dusty pink blouse is adorned with white floral embroidery and scallop hems. Finished with button-up closures at the bodice and gathering at the empire waistline, this flowy blouse styles well with your favorite skinny jeans and flats for catching up with friends. 100% Viscose. Imported. 36.5” bust. 28” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- J. MendelFaille Front-Twist V-Neck Dress, Petunia DetailsFaille crepe.Ruched front gathered at center of bodice.V neckline; long sleeves.Flared skirt.Back zip.Approx. 35"L from shoulder to hem.Silk/acetate; lining, silk.Made in USA.Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.