- Similar itemThe designer's signature skinny jeans in a classic wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Contrast stitching at pockets & hem. Embossed gold metal button & brass pocket studs. Low rise. Sits at hips. Inseam 31". Skinny leg. Tapered ankle. Color: Clean Dark. 74% cotton, 24% nylon, 2% elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Black Worn , Dark Indigo , Black Marble , Clean Medium & Black.
- Similar itemBalenciagaPadlock Nude Works Extra-Tote Bag, GreenDetailsGreen calfskin with shiny golden hardware.Rolled snakeskin top handles, 4" drop.Adjustable shoulder strap, 19 1/2" drop.Zip top.Belt-detailed sides.Removable hanging clip and hand mirror.Foil Balenciaga logo embossed front.Natural linen-lined interior with Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.8 1/4"H x 12"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemGucci literally raises the bar with this frisky pair of patent leather pumps. Patent leather upper. Tapered round toe. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1½'' Hidden platform. 5½'' Heels. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemGo SilkSilk Boat-Neck Easy Tunic, PetiteDetailsGo Silk charmeuse easy tunic with georgette inset.Boat neckline.Short, dolman sleeves; cuffs.Back center seam.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Asymmetric hem covers hip.Silk; dry clean only.Imported.Designer About Go Silk:Go Silk is known for its wide range of silk sportswear, especially menswear-inspired shirts for women featuring impeccable attention to detail. The collection today has expanded beyond silk to include linen and cotton.
- J Brand Jeans910 Silver Sky Low-Rise Skinny JeansDetailsJ Brand Jeans 910 cut in silver sky faded marbled denim-a modern take on acid wash, stripped down with very subtle highs and lows.8" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg opening.Approx. 31" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Shine on! Metallic linen provides just the right amount of shimmer, as well as a modern vibe, to this casual linen tote bag. This bag has more than just gleaming good looks......its durable enough to stuff with books and beach towels; Even roomy enough to pack for a quick overnight get-a-way! USA. Metallic Linen. Lining: Twill. Height: 14 inches, Length: 17 inches at top and 12 inches at bottom, Depth: 5 inches, Handle Drop: 9 inches. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemDrapey, shirtdress-style tunic in a crisp cotton poplin with oversized, batwing sleeves. Pointed collar. Henley button front. Patch pocket at chest. Center back pleat. Hem is slightly longer at back. Oversized fit. Designer's signature white stitch at back. Color: Optic White. 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJoan VassSequined Striped Tunic, PetiteDetailsJoan Vass striped and sequined knit tunic.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Hem hits at thigh.Viscose/cotton.Imported.Designer About Joan Vass:American designer Joan Vass drew upon her experience as an assistant curator at New York's Museum of Modern Art when she debuted her first collection of knitwear in 1977. Today, the collection still showcases the timeless, unstructured designs for which the name Joan Vass is known.