- Derek LamCashmere Fringe-Detail Turtleneck SweaterDetailsDerek Lam mixed-pattern knit sweater. Layered fringe. Turtleneck. Cap sleeves. Ribbed hem covers hip. Cashmere. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Derek Lam: San Francisco native Derek Lam perfected his technique for making pretty, classic clothes during his time at Michael Kors. Lam introduced his eponymous line in 2003, and success was almost instant. From impeccable cocktail dresses to casual-chic designer sportswear, the collection has every moment of the day covered beautifully.
- Two tone leather Rachel Zoe espadrille flats with snake embossed detailing. These are finished with a glittering curb chain along the braided raffia sidewall. Natural leather trim. Sturdy rubber sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 10
- BelfordColorblock Cashmere Cardigan Cami SetDetailsColorblock cardigan set by Belford. Round neckline on cami; shawl collar on cardigan and open front. Long sleeves on cardigan. Fitted cami; boxy silhouette cardigan. Vented sides on cardigan. Cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Belford: In business for over three decades, Belford epitomizes understated luxury. Belford takes pride in its heritage of full-fashion knitwear manufacturing-allowing Belford to produce beautifully crafted and detailed sweaters such as signature double-face jerseys, intricately textured stitches, as well as innovative patterns and prints. In addition to luxurious cashmere, Belford specializes in extra-fine pima cotton, superfine silk, fine merino wool, and other high quality yarns that cater to the discerning customer's tastes as well as to the climates in which she lives. Effortless and casually chic items are offered in a large assortment of on-trend silhouettes and colors designed to enhance the modern lifestyle of its customer. Belford strives to provide those perfect go-to sweaters, tops, cardigans, and tanks every woman reaches for time and time again.
- Similar itemAs if your heart wasn't already palpitating at the thought of these truly fetching flats, just wait 'til you slide your feet into them to see how fabulous you'll feel! Attractively trimmed in vegan faux-leather, these trans-'lace'-nt little shoes are sure to stem a soft spot in your style, and their structured bow is bound to brighten up your day! With a pale, floral dress, solid tights, and a brown bomber jacket, these delicate cream flats are soon to be the object of your desire! Fairytale Sheer to Fall in Love Flat in Cream embellished with Bows, Lace for Wedding, Bridesmaid, Bride occasions.
- Similar itemBlack leather ballerina from Philippe Model featuring a pointed toe, a contrast white strap to the rear and a flat heel.
- Stella McCartneyFringe-Wave Sleeveless Tee, BlackDetailsSatin top by Stella McCartney. Fringed wave applique across front and back. Crew neckline. Short sleeves. Relaxed fit. Acrylic/cotton. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Elie TahariAngelica Embellished Knit Tank DetailsChiffon embellished with silver metal mini rings on front; jersey underlay. Fringe trim. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Billowy silhouette. Pullover style. Silk; rayon/spandex lining; spot clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari: New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemBlack grosgrain. Tonal topstitching. Pleated square toe. Elastic V inset on vamp. Butterfly-print lining. Cushioned leather insole. Arch and heel support. Rubber sole. Imported.
- Similar itemO'2nd three-quarter-length sleeve oversize top crafted of white wave-pattern lace bonded to a green basketweave cotton-blend. Black and white textured weave at top, fringe-trim chevron panels at front. A-line silhouette, slightly belled raglan sleeves, straight hem. Back zip closure. Available in Green/White. Cotton/acetate/nylon. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 4.