- Similar itemHand-guided stitching adds a whisper of pattern to our beautifully sheer ivory linen-blend panels. Curtains are finished with 4" bottom hems. Back tabs make even more of the pleating effect or simply hang from 3" rod pocket. Curtain accessories also available. 87% linen and 13% cotton. Dry clean only. Two hanging options: rod pocket for a gathered look, back tabs for pleated look. 3" rod pocket and 4" bottom hem. Made in India.
- Similar itemDesign Ferreol Babin, 2013. Aluminum, methacrylate. Made in Italy by FontanaArte. Lunaire is a wall lamp with a surprising light effect, reminiscent of the phenomenon produced by eclipses. A smaller front disc containing the light source is set inside a large concave aluminium diffuser. Two different effects are possible depending on how the small disc is positioned with respect to the diffuser: back lighting when the front disc is closed, in other words pushed towards the wall, or from inside the diffuser when the disc is pulled forward. Simply pulling or pushing the rod on the front of the disc immediately changes the lighting effect to suit the mood. Thanks to the large diameter of the diffuser, Lunaire is the perfect lighting solution for big areas, be they residential or contract. Lunaire features a reflector and front disc in aluminum and clear sandblasted methacrylate. It is offered with reflector and front disc in white, white reflector and black front disc, polished aluminium reflector and black front, gold leaf covered reflector and black front disk, gold leaf covered reflector and front disk, gold leaf covered reflector and copper leaf covered front disk, copper leaf covered reflector and black front disk, copper leaf covered reflector and gold leaf covered front disk, copper leaf covered reflector and front disk. If required, the position of the front disk can be locked by means of a screw in the fixture. 29.5" dia. | 4.3" d | requires 1x55W 2Gx13 fluorescent bulb | 4200 lumens.
- Similar itemTam Tam, a new perception in the world of lamps, which extols repetitiveness by focusing on the archetypal lampshade: a number of light sources pointed in different directions, geometrically arranged to invoke a feeling of organized chaos.Each shade can be personalized in any of the following colors: black, white, orange, brown, green or sand. An opalescent, methacrylate diffuser over the open end softens the light. The Tam Tam is suitable for any space. Using more than one, the sets of shades with their different positions can be used to create vast, multicolored ceilings, each one different from any other. Tam Tam satellite shades are compatible with Tam Tam wall sconces and Tam Tam Mini Suspension. Satellite shade made of lacquered aluminum with an opalescent methacrylate diffuser over the open end. Can be rotated through 360 degrees. Features: Base backplate Tam Tam collection. Material: Aluminum, methacrylate and metal. Opalescent diffuser over the open end of the shade. Dry location. They fit your environment, providing ambient light wherever you need it. This single shade model is suitable for use as a bedside lamp and features a switch at the bottom. Smart and attractive, the Tam Tam 1 Light Wall Sconce will bring style and life to any interior space. Specification: Dimensions (inches): 1 light: 8.6D X 8.6H X 9.6 extension. 2 lights:16.7W X 13.7H X 9.45 extension, Shade: 8.6D X 6.7H. Lamp Type: COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT, INCANDESCENT. Bulbs: 1 X 13W 120V E12 base compact fluorescent lamp or 1 X 40W 120V E12 G16.5 incandescent lamp (lamps not included) Listing: CUL, UL.
- Similar itemA dynamic zigzag juxtaposes ivory sateen against a neutral silk blend background. Jacquard-woven, lined panels feature both rod pockets and back tabs that create the look of pleats. Curtain accessories also available. 51% rayon, 49% silk. Polyester-cotton lining. Two hanging options: rod pocket for gathered look, back tabs for pleated look (see additional photos) 3" rod pocket, 4" hem. Dry clean. Made in India.
- Similar itemRich in texture these mineral white curtains are gracefully crafted. Woven from sturdy polyester for the perfect weave and fall,each panel is finished with our exclusive 3-inch pole pocket with hidden back tab and hook belt header for a modern look.
- Similar itemWall mounted luminaire for diffused fluorescent lighting, particularly suited for bathroom mirror applications. Opaline methacrylate shade. Die-cast aluminum end caps. Concealed back plate in extruded anodized aluminum. Wall mounting to 4" octagonal junction box. Made in Italy. One light. U.L. listed.
- Similar itemDesign Ron Gilad, 2010. Methacrylate, aluminum. Made in Italy by Flos. The Light Spring Double wall mounted LED light fixture combines an elegant and slender form utilizing LED technology. It provides indirect lighting with an injection molded diffuser in methacrylate with a photo-engraved internal finish. The diffuser is fixed to the body by a nickel-plated neodymium magnet. The head and body are aluminum and the head can be rotated 45° on its vertical axis. The components are finished with a water-based eco-friendly spray paint. Born in Tel-Aviv, Ron Gilad lives and works in New York City. His designs combine material wit with aesthetic play; they sit on the fat, delicious line between the abstract and the functional. His work, which vary from one-off to limited editions and production pieces, have no "expiration date" and reside in both public and private collections worldwide. 24.4" h | 3.77" d | mount: 4.9" dia. | includes 14 LED bulbs.
- Similar itemHand-printed woodblock design traces delicate grey medallions on breezy 100% cotton panels. Curtains are finished with a 2" hem and 3" rod pocket. Curtain accessories also available. 100% cotton. 3" rod pocket, 2" hem. Machine wash cold, line dry; low iron as needed. Do not bleach or dry clean. Made in India.
- Similar itemAfter studying product design at Leeds University, British designer Charlie Bowles joined Original BTC, the lighting company founded by his father, Peter Bowles. The London Wall Light (2012) is a wall-mounted version of Charlie’s first solo lighting design, the London Table Lamp. This lamp carries on his family’s tradition 'to design and produce lights that you are instantly at home with, that will fit easily and comfortably for many years to come.” Suspended from the polished chrome-plated steel arm and base, the aluminum shade is available in black or grey. A black braided cotton-covered cord is woven through the curved chrome arm for a neatly tailored finish. Every light by Original BTC has this braided cord, which was originally designed by Peter Bowles, who snipped the cord off the family iron when it gave him an idea for something better than an ordinary plastic cord. (That’s one way to get out of ironing.) Bulb (not included): 60W/GLS/E27. UL Listed. Made in England.