- Similar itemBoyfriend jeans with a slim, slightly tapered leg, classic 5-pocket styling & distressed details. Sits at hips. Seamed 1" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with button top closure. 5-pocket styling. Silver rivets. Contrast topstitching throughout. Slightly distressed. Inseam 30". Slouchy slim fit. Color: Bradford. 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane. Made in the USA. Also available in Aged Bright White.
- Similar itemJas M.B. grease-black leather Bomber Mini Backpack. Two front flap pockets with post-tab closure, zip interior access at back, brushed goldtone hardware. Fabric-lined interior with leather zip pocket Flat looped top handle with flat adjustable shoulder straps Flap-front magnetic snap closure with buckle-strap detail, drawstring under flap. 13" height x 19" width x 5" depth (approximately) 3" looped handle drop, approximately Made in England.
- Similar itemA modern club chair with a cantilevered stainless steel base, the High Park is a comfortable accent chair with clean, classic lines. The upholstery features French seams and the interior frame uses only FSC-Certified wood. Timeless modern club chair. Unique cantilevered metal base. Wood Components are FSC Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. Stainless steel flat bar base - 1-¾" wide ½" thick tubing with mitered corners. Base is welded then polished to a brushed finish. Plastic bumpers are on all 4 corners to prevent floor damage. Seat and back frames use Engineered FSC Certified wood. Seat and back cushions are Medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap. French seams everywhere. Fabric chair; is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested. This item is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), in support of responsible forest management.
- Design Charles & Ray Eames, 1948. Molded fiberglass, metal frame. Made by Herman Miller® "The role of the designer is that of a very good, thoughtful host anticipating the needs of his guests." -Charles Eames. Thanks to a new proprietary process of producing fiberglass, Herman Miller is once again able to produce the Eames original 1950's Molded Fiberglass Chair safely by means of a less volatile, monomer-free "dry bind" process. Like the original shell chairs, the new fiberglass finish has the same covetable surface variation and tell-tale fiberglass striation that have attracted avid vintage collectors for decades. Available in both the arm and side chair formats in eight archival colors, the chairs can be configured with a choice of wire, dowel leg, stacking, rocker, and 4-leg bases. An array of trim, finely tailored Hopsak fabrics designed by Alexander Girard, Herman Miller's Textile Director from 1952 to 1973, round out the collection of shell customization options, fully restoring the integrity of the original 1953 shell chair offerings. All chairs can be recycled through the Herman Miller Take Back Program. With a grand sense of adventure, Charles and Ray Eames turned their curiosity and boundless enthusiasm into creations that established them as a truly great husband-and-wife design team. Their unique synergy led to a whole new look in furniture. Lean and modern. Playful and functional. Sleek, sophisticated, and beautifully simple. That was and is the "Eames look." With the molded plastic, fiberglass, and wood shell chairs -as well as the wire chair- the Eames' have created a universal response to what everyone wants from a chair: a simple, gracious form that fits any body and every place. 25" w | 24" d | 31.5" h | seat: 18" h.
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature low slung slouch jean with a slight stretch, in a dirty blue wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Distressed detail & contrasting gold stitching at pockets & hem. Embossed gold metal button & brass pocket studs. Sits low on hips. Slouchy waist & back with skinny leg. 10" rise. 29" inseam. Color: Blue Denim. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: Leather. Details: maxi, textured leather, solid color, logo detail, external pockets, dual zip closure, bag handle, internal zip pocket, lined interior. Measurements: Depth: 5.46 inches Height: 16.38 inches Length of strap: 7.02 inches Width: 9.75 inches.
- Similar itemMinimal in aesthetic and environmental impact, this chair makes a utilitarian statement in bold, two-tone color. The high-gloss polypropylene shell is finished with slim legs crafted from chrome-finish steel. Compact and sleek, the chair is a modern accent at home in any design scheme.
- 'MW Backpack' from the Michael Wong collection in brush-off cowhide with canvas details. Featuring a canvas back and padded, adjustable leather shoulder straps & decorative MW logos on the left shoulder strap. Flap closure with zip compartments, all round zip closure inside and two external pockets. Interior is fully lined with functional pockets and key clip. Signature dust bag included. Italian design.
- Similar itemThe designer's signature cross-over jeans. Slouchy, relaxed jeans with an asymmetric cross-over front panel, slight drop crotch & tapered leg. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with asymmetric panel overlay, embossed button closure & top-stitch detail. Pleat details at front. 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Seamed back yoke. Distressed details at back pockets & hem. Low rise. Sits at hips. Slouchy waist with tapered leg. 28" inseam. Color: Vintage Dark. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Waxed Black.