- Similar itemDesign by Venini. Composition: Blown glass. Details: Vase in Murano blown and hand-crafted glass. The Orient has always been a source of creative inspiration. The formal purity of this collection is embodied with soft curves in a clean design. Handmade. Measurements: Height: 11.31 inches Width: 7.8 inches.
- Similar itemIwachu Japanese Iron Teapot Tetsubin Goldfish Japanese tetsubin (iron teapots) evolved from larger vessels used centuries ago to heat water for tea and provide warmth and humidity in the home during the winterthe goldfish depicted in this Iwachu original design symbolizes good fortune. Iwachu is one of the finest manufacturers of Japanese ironware, with a company history of over 100 years. Today, craftsmen at Iwachu pay respect to this tradition by infusing each product with skilled precision and detail throughout the entire manufacturing processthe superior quality, beauty, and lasting durability of Iwachu products have earned the m the worldwidereputation as the leading manufacturer of authentic Japanese tetsubin. Dimensions: 6.25″ x 5.5″ x 4.12″.
- Similar itemThe luxuriously versatile Borough Bag has the elegant ease of the city whose five boroughs inspired its name. Simple and sophisticated in a lightweight version of our heritage leather, it has three expandable zip-top compartments and room for everything in its beautifully lined interior. Metallic piping on the inside pockets and understated foil branding echo the richness of the lavishly plated hardware. Retro Glove Tan leather. Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets. Zip-top closure, fabric lining. Handles with 4 1/2" drop. Strap with 13 1/2" drop for shoulder wear. 13 3/4" (L) x 9" (H) x 5 1/2" (W)
- Similar itemA powerful Chinese symbol for centuries, today the dragon is a mostly decorative motif, as in this strikingly beautiful green apple finish ceramic vase. The fierce Singapore dragon is beautifully sculpted in relief and gracefully encircles the urn-shaped design. A striking accent piece that is perfect for Asian and eclectic style decor. Ceramic construction. Green apple finish. 14" high. 10 1/2" wide. 10 1/2" deep.
- Similar itemDesigned in 1964 by Maija Isola, the Unikko ("poppy") design has been the most popular Marimekko print since its introduction. Challenging the common notion of decorative florals, Unikko broke from tradition with its creative pop art interpretation in bold, simplified pattern and bright color. Reproduced in infinite color combinations over its 47-year history, the pattern remains current while symbolizing the free spirit of its designer and those who admire it. Pattern designed by Maija Isola; 1964. Vitreous porcelain. Plywood handle. Hand wash; not for stovetop use. Made in Thailand.
- Soft grained leather with golden hardware. Rolled tote handles, 5" drop. Removable adjustable crossbody strap, 18" drop. Two-way extended zip top with snap-button sides. Topstitched, piped panels trim front. Metallic foil See by Chloe logo at center top. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Cotton twill lining. 9 3/4"H x 14"W x 6 3/4"D; bag weighs 1lb 8oz. "Kay" is imported.
- Similar itemFill it with your favorite stories and share with good company. Sami Ruotsalainen designed this teapot as part of the Oiva dinnerware collection. The clean lines and serene character are inspired by Japanese design. He handpicked Maija Isola’s beloved Unikko pattern to complement its simplicity and tranquility. Made with porcelain, this three-piece teapot has a natural wood handle for pouring. Take off the lid to remove the porcelain tea strainer. All these details work together to brew the perfect cup of tea. Measurements: 23.7 fl oz.
- Similar itemA powerful Chinese symbol for centuries, today the dragon is a mostly decorative motif, as in this strikingly beautiful green apple finish ceramic vase. The fierce Singapore dragon is beautifully sculpted in relief and gracefully encircles the urn-shaped design. A striking accent piece that is perfect for Asian and eclectic style decor. Ceramic construction. Green apple finish. 18" high. 10 1/2" wide. 10 1/2" deep.
- Leather satchel by the Cambridge Satchel Company in a bold color, featuring a flap close front with buckle fastening, a pocket and an adjustable length shoulder strap. 100% Leather. Width: 27cm. Height: 21cm.