- Similar itemLeather upper with man made sole. Heel measures approx 5" in length. Platform measures approx 2" in length. Buckle closure at ankle.
- Similar itemNappa pebble. Black nickel or gold hardware. Top zip with turnlock. Detachable shoulder strap. Interior front split pockets with back zip pocket. Twill lining. H: 15.4" W: 13.6" D: 2"
- Similar itemWith a classic boat neckline and three-quarter-length sleeves, this Three Dots tee spans the seasons with understated elegance. Cotton. Machine wash. Made in USA. Boat neck, three-quarter sleeves.
- Break out a blazer rut with this bright yellow leather style with seam detailing from Lafayette 148 New York. Lamb skin; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notch lapel, three quarter sleeves, notched cuffs. One-button closure, georgette-inset seams, lined.
- Similar itemGet ready to wow the crowd in the stunning Skull Jane by ZiGiny. This feisty pump features a black leather upper with mary jane strap and a hidden 2 1/2 inch platform. Skull and chains hang from the back of the 6 1/2 inch heel so you can easily channel your inner bad girl. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar item100% Rayon
- Similar itemComposition: 54% Viscose, 43% Acetate, 3% Rubber. Details: crêpe, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, with flap, long sleeves, rear slit, no appliqués.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKaten Pebbled Tassel Hobo Bag, GrayDetailsCharles Jourdan soft pebbled leather hobo.Contrast smooth leather trim; silver hardware.Rolled shoulder straps, 8" drop.Open top with hidden magnetic center.Interior clip-strap cinches in sides.Metal-tipped tassels hang from front top.Reinforced front bottom corners.Exterior back zip pocket.Inside, one snap, two zip, and two open pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bottom.12"H x 16"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3.1lbs."Katen" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemOur beloved sling-back pump got a sexy makeover, and we're obsessed. Feminine lace and a sky-high heel make this the perfect pair to paint the town. Platform pumps. Peep toe. Lace upper with man-made trim. Adjustable buckle with goring closure. 1" platform. 5.75" heel. Material: Lace fabric.