- Suede t-strap platform pumps in black. Tonal buffed leather straps throughout with cone stud detailing. Almond toe. Adjustable wrap-around ankle strap with pin-buckle closure. Heart-shaped platform with tonal buffed leather trim. Raised metallic spider-web logo in gold at sole. Tonal stitching. Approx 6" heel, 1.5" platform. Upper: leather. Sole: leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLightweight, floral printed silk skirt with subtle stem embroidery & pleats throughout. Sits at hips. Exposed back zip. Lined. Straight fit. Mini-length. Color: Black. 100% silk.
- Similar itemBrown wool and silk leopard blazer from Roberto Cavalli featuring notched lapels, an animal pattern, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs and a rear central vent.
- White semi-sheer jersey. Breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemOff-white semi-sheer slub jersey. Signature silk back seam. Slips on. 100% viscose; trim: 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWe're all about the intricately beaded leather of Alice + Olivia's electrifying mini, where strategically placed embellishments put high-shine on display. Goat leather; lining: polyester/spandex. Professional leather clean. Imported. Allover beading, exposed back zip, lined.
- EscadaLong-Sleeve Leopard-Print BlazerDetailsLeopard-print blazer by Escada.Approx. 23"L front and back.Notched lapels; hidden front closure.Long sleeves.Pockets on front.Cutaway hem.Cotton/virgin wool/viscose.Made in Italy.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemSmooth leather miniskirt with a flared, godet hem. Tonal grosgrain trim at waist. Concealed back zip. Seamed raw edge hemline. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% Leather.