- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemYou know what they say - a little forethought and care makes for smoother sailing down the road, which is why planning any outfit to include these crochet-patterned tights is an easy way to ensure fashion success! These black, netted sheers bring a vintage flair to any ensemble, so you have a thoughtfully accessorized outfit that reflects your personal style. Wear them under a black vegan faux-leather mini with black knee socks and saddle shoes and your favorite graphic tee, or class them up at your next function with heels and your LBD. Your grandmother may not have made these for you, but they still call to mind an era when great care went into detailed, personal style! Boudoir Your Stitch in Time Tights in Black embellished with Crochet for Holiday Party occasions.
- XCVI3/4-Sleeve Crochet TunicDetailsWear this delicate XCVI tunic with your favorite slim jeans for a casual but impeccably modern look.XCVI crochet tunic in your choice of color.Approx. 30"L from shoulder to hem, back.Boat neckline.Three-quarter sleeves, 20"L; scalloped cuffs.Loose fit.Scalloped hem hits mid-thigh.Pullover style.Cotton.Imported.Designer About XCVI:Designer Gita Zeltzer, a former actress, came up with the concept of XCVI as a way to bring relaxed chic to the center stage of fashion. Influenced by the "urban chaos" of Los Angeles, she took the multi-layered cultural elements of everyday life as her inspiration and developed wearable, breathable clothing for women who believe in style but also believe in comfort. Introduced in 1996, the line's name comes from the Roman numerals for that year.
- The Chanel black flap is a classic and will remain a favorite of style icons through the ages! You will be so glad you invested in this timeless bag! Exterior: Black Lambskin Leather Interior: Red Lambskin Lining, 5 Pockets Closure: CC Turn Lock Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Chain/Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 1921803 Additional Items: Authenticity Card. 10 L x 3 W x 6 D --17 drop. This is an authentic vintage piece. As with all previously carried items, this item may show signs of wear. Specifically we see slight discoloration and abrasions to exterior leather. Good. Lambskin; France;
- No need to wish for the perfect way to accessorize tonights outfit youve already found it in these lacy black tights! Tiers of crocheted flowersmake up the darling silhouette of this sheer pair, making any ensemble a dream come true. Film Noir, Pinup, Vintage Inspired, French , Victorian, Boudoir Blissful Thinking Tights in Black.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: mandarin collar, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, satin, floral design, back with box pleat.
- Similar itemExterior: Black Lambskin, Rear Slip Pocket Interior: Red Lambskin Lining, Slip Pockets, Flap Zipper Pocket, Double Flap Pocket Closure: CC Turn Lock Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Chain/ Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 0181874 Additional Items: Dust Bag, Authenticity Card, Chanel Box. 10 L x 3 W x 6 D x 14 Strap Drop. Condition: Good. Scuffs on exterior material. Signs of wear on bottom exterior corners. Don't miss out on this fabulous Chanel handbag! Good. Lambskin; France;
- Similar itemFryePaige Tall Riding Boot, CognacDetailsDistressed leather riding boot by Frye.15"H split-back shaft with side pull tabs.15" circumference; pull-on style.Front layered panel with topstitching.Round toe.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Paige" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemBottega VenetaOlimpia Tobu Fringe Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsBottega Veneta intrecciato woven lambskin shoulder bag.Fringe details embellish front of woven body.Leather top handle with chain insets.Flap top with snap closure.Inside, suede lining and cell phone pocket.Divided interior creates two compartments.8 1/2"H x 11 3/4"W x 4"D.Made in Italy of French material. Designer About Bottega Veneta:It was 1966 in Vicenza, Italy, when Vittorio and Laura Moltedo introduced Bottega Veneta with a collection of buttery soft leather handbags. The line's signature intrecciato weave set the bags apart and made them must-haves. Over the years, Bottega Veneta expanded its vision of extraordinary yet subtle luxury to include ready-to-wear, shoes, and more. Today, creative director Tomas Maier helms the label, continuing in the tradition of tasteful sophistication.