- Similar itemCarry the luxurious ambiance of Fendi with this ultra- chic bag! Smooth canvas with goldtone hardware. Zucca pattern allover body. Open top. 24½'' Leather top handle with 9'' drop. Canvas lining with two interior pockets and dividing zipper pouch. Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 11½'' tall at center x 6½'' deep. Canvas / Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemMilitary inspired chino pants in Japanese cotton twill with a slim straight fit. Classic five pocket styling with front coin pocket. Signature brogue button detailing and darted back detailing. Button fly, button closure. Front slash pockets, welted back pockets. 7.5" Leg opening, 10" rise, 32" inseam. 100% Cotton. Made in Canada.
- Saint Laurent's elegant riding boots exude the style and grace you've come to expect from this fabulous French design house. Polished leather upper. Tapered round toe. Wrapped buckled strap and seamed detail at vamp. Slip-on. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Stacked heel. Shaft measures 16'' tall and 15'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemMenswear-inspired button front shirt, with classic detailing, in a lightweight cotton gauze. Pointed collar. Patch pocket at chest. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Curved hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed, slim fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Also available in Light Blue.
- Similar itemSmooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material.
- A name forever engraved in Italian history, Fendi has become the ultimate destination for those seeking everlasting luxury and extravagance. Zucca patterned spalmati coated canvas with polished goldtone hardware. Crosshatched contrast leather trim and fuchsia top stitching. Inset top zip closure with cutout FF and leather pull tag. Dual 23'' top handles with 10'' drop. Logo jacquard fabric lined with zip pocket, sunglasses and cell phone pockets. Measures approximately 18'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 5½'' deep; Weighs 1½ lbs. Canvas / Leather; Italy;
- Army-green cotton-twill. Belt loops, two slant pockets, two back welt pockets, rolled cuffs, washed effect. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer
- Similar itemSilk Easy Shirt by Boy by Band of Outsiders. Classic button-down shirt with pointed collar, chest patch pocket & curved hem in arrow printed silk. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Single chest pocket. Seamed back yoke. Pearl button front placket. Curved hem rises slightly at sides. Color: Natural. 100% Silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season. Smooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.