feat. Karlie Kloss, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (and does anyone know who the other two models in the top-right corner are?)
Song of the day: Want U Back by Cher Lloyd ft. Astro
1) There's something I just love about Cher Lloyd. She's just got so much SWAG. And I thought it was really cool that Astro was in it. X Factor contestants FTW!
2) Check out my 1D doodle here: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly61gzrlGK1r752cwo1_500.jpg. I did mess up a bit with some lyrics/facts since I did it all for memory, but otherwise, go ahead and test your 1D knowledge and see if you recognize everything on there (that is, if you can read it--sorry, it didn't come out so good when I scanned it, but I promise it looks better on paper ;)) Anyways, I'm no artist, but I kinda love doodling so I had a lot of fun with it!
3) If 1D spend an entire week in NYC, I don't even know what I'll do with myself. Skip school for an entire week to stalk them in the city? ;) Jokes (maybe).
4) Hope the speculations of a Louis/Niall fight are false. It makes me so sad =( but I couldn't help notice a bit of tension in the last video diary... Then again, as I have mentioned before, I'm always quick to notice if it looks like the boys are picking on Niall... Eh. My problem is that I over-analyze things too much. They don't all have to be as close as Harry and Louis (but I really wish they were!), and I'm sure they all get along fine...
5) Looks like the Bring1DtoUS thing worked because it now seems like everyone in my school knows who they are... Not sure how I feel about that. =|
6) It snowed this morning and it looks like a winter wonderland outside!
7) Just drank some hot cocoa and I feel so cozy now. And I'm wearing so many layers today--I feel so winter-chic =)
6) And, just like always, I have so much work this weekend!!! ASJFHASJHD. Need February break.
Happy Saturday lovelies! xx