- Similar itemAn olive-brown wash lends effortless style to these flattering mid rise skinnies from J Brand Jeans. Olive-brown stretch denim, classic five-pocket styling, button closure, zip fly, belt loops. Skinny fit, mid rise. Wear with everything from oversized pullovers and flats to silk tops and pumps. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemPour la VictoireRocker Casual Leather Bootie, BlackDetailsPour la Victoire vachetta leather bootie. 4" stacked chunky heel. Layered vamp with topstitching. Interior side zip for ease of dress. Round toe. Leather lining and sole. "Rocker" is imported. Designer About Pour la Victoire: Founded in 2008 by Jay Adoni and David Giordano, Pour La Victoire shoes are equal parts chic and street. The collection quickly made fans of fashionistas in both the U.S. and Europe, and Pour La Victoire shoes can often be spotted on some of Hollywood's more fashion-forward stars.
- Cusp by Neiman MarcusCable-Knit Mock Turtleneck Crop Sweater, Winter WhiteDetailsCUSP by Neiman Marcus cable-knit crop sweater. Approx. 19"L front and 20"L back from shoulder to hem; 26"L sleeves. Ribbed trim at neckline, cuffs, and hem. Mock turtleneck. Long sleeves with banded cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Banded hem. Pullover style. Nylon/viscose/cashmere/angora/wool. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Similar itemJet black lambskin and gilded hardware lend this supple biker jacket from Juicy Couture an edgy-luxe look. Notched collar, snapped lapel, long sleeves, quilted paneling, buttoned epaulettes, off-center front zip, zippered pockets, snapped front pocket, side snap tabs, gold-toned logo hardware. Cropped, form-fitting. Contrast with a feminine dress and boots for a rocker-inspired after dark look. 100% Lamb Leather. Lining: 100% Polyester. Specialist clean.
- CUSP by Neiman Marcus cable-knit crop sweater. Approx. 19"L front and 20"L back from shoulder to hem; 26"L sleeves. Ribbed trim at neckline, cuffs, and hem. Mock turtleneck. Long sleeves with banded cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Banded hem. Pullover style. Nylon/viscose/cashmere/angora/wool. Imported.
- Similar itemAndre AssousGizmo Suede Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsAndre Assous suede ankle boot. 3 1/2" covered heel; 1/2" hidden platform. 3" pitch equivalent. Approx. 4"H shaft. Covered gored stretch sides. Topstitched vamp and counter. Round toe. Slip-on style. Leather lining and insole. Leather and rubber sole. "Gizmo" is made in Spain. Designer About Andre Assous: Affectionately known as the "King of Espadrilles" in the footwear industry, French-born American designer Andre Assous has brought the world a range of classic yet innovative shoes for over 40 years. Dedicated to style and quality, every design is manufactured in either Spain or Italy and receives care and personal attention from Assous himself.
- Similar itemThe moto goes glam: This cropped jacket from MICHAEL Michael Kors sports gleaming gold-tone hardware and luxe lambskin leather in unexpected navy for a look that's just your speed. Lambskin leather; body lining: cotton; sleeve lining: polyester. Professional leather clean. Imported. Notched collar with snap detail, long sleeves with zip cuffs. Snap tab epaulettes, exposed asymmetric front zip closure. Right chest angled zip pocket, single front flap snap pocket, two waist zip pockets. Front belt loops, front belt buckle closure, gold-tone hardware, lined.
- Similar itemBlack high waist skinny jeans from Naked and Famous featuring a banded waist with belt loops, zip fly fastening with button closure, and five pocket design.
- Charlotte OlympiaAlice Unzipped Ankle BootDetailsCharlotte Olympia ankle boot stands on a chunky heel and platform, lending your looks modern substance and classic tassel detail. Charlotte Olympia napa leather bootie. 4 3/4" covered heel; 3/4" platform. Concealed platform lowers pitch to 4". Zip front with tassel pull. Round toe. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Alice" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.