- Similar itemTed Baker coaxes the floral trend to into a whole other level with the artful tulip pattern that defines this elegant skirt, crafted in a timeles A-line silhouette. Shell: polyester; lining 1: polyester; lining 2: polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Pleated, printed, A-line silhouette, exposed zip back closure, lined.
- Similar itemBlack suede t-bar sandal wedge from Giuseppe Zanotti. Sandal has a patent black leather platform wedge with a curve detail, a large silver metal buckle at the side and a cream leather insole and lining. Heel measures 160mm, platform measures 50mm. You walk on 110mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSnakeskin was the prominent print for Christopher Kane pre-Fall. The designer's love of red, blue, and yellow ventures into autumnal jewel tones, with pailettes keeping a summer shimmer alive during the transitional season. Bold zip-off cutouts and mesh accents add edge to ladylike silhouettes and frilly lace. Christopher Kane would never let even the most classic of pieces be matronly. The sheer frilly trim on this sleeveless LBD has a sultry snakeskin print for a hint of exotic. It hits at the knee, is fully lined, and zips in the back with an invisible zipper. Body: 98% viscose, 2% elastane. Lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk. Trim: 100% silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAdorably chic in sweet candy coated hues, Notte by Marchesa's strapless draped dress is stunning. Accent with a glistening collar necklace and pointed pumps for an evening event. Fit: True to Size. 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Available in Coral or Lemon.
- Ruthie DavisAshlee Patent Leather Platform Sandal, BlackDetailsPatent calfskin upper. Covered ankle connects to T-strap. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 6" covered heel; 1 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" pitch equivalent. "Ashlee" is made in Italy. Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Similar itemTed Baker crafts a flirty, flippy skirt in a pretty botanical print that's guaranteed to keep your summer staples blooming all season long. Shell: cotton; lining: polyester/elastane. Machine wash. Imported. Printed, textured, flare hem, exposed zip back closure, lined.
- Trina TurkMilan Pleated Floral-Print SkirtDetailsTrina Turk Milan skirt in floral-print crepe. Natural rise. Pleated, A-line silhouette. Side zip. Rayon/cotton/spandex. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Nouveau Foil Napa Point-Toe Pump in PewterDesigner About Trina Turk: California native Trina Turk (who learned to sew at age 11) designed for contemporary and sportswear lines before debuting her own label in 1995. Her collection is inspired by L.A. 's architecture and multicultural heritage along with the desert's poolside lifestyle, which led to a swimwear line featuring fun prints and flattering shapes.
- Black silk-blend chiffon. Gold metallic thread and black velvet flocking, ruffled trim, wrap-effect, ruched waist, asymmetric hem, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along side. 51% silk, 25% rayon, 24% Lurex; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal. Fitted at the waist, slightly loose at the bust and hip. Short in the body. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a curvy figure may wish to take two sizes up.
- Similar itemWalter SteigerPatent Leather Strappy Sandal, BlueDetailsPatent leather upper. Two buckled ankle straps, plus two buckled straps across toe. Silver-tone hardware. Leather lining and sole. 5" heel. Made in Italy. Designer About Walter Steiger Shoes: In 1966, Walter Steiger, Sr. sketched the claw heel that would become a trademark of his brand. Now owned and operated by third-generation Steigers, Giulio and Paul, the company continues to imagine innovative footwear designs while upholding the traditional techniques and craftsmanship standards their grandfather set in place. Look to Walter Steiger boots, sandals, wedges, and pumps for architectural allure.