- Similar itemA soft leather bag with a great capacity. It has a long strap so it can be worn over the shoulder or carried by hand. The inside section features a magnet for closure. The inside has a rigid base and a cotton inside pocket with a zipper. This bag is perfect for day to day use. It is very soft and smooth with no interior material or rigid structure, so it is very light. The rigid base prevents any deformation when being filled. It has the capacity to hold big objects (laptop, documents) but it can also be used to hold smaller, more personal items in the small pockets inside the bag. Handmade in Spain with cowhide leather.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Details: plain weave, solid color, mid rise, bow detailing, zip closure, rear closure, no pockets, unlined, a-line style.
- A gem-embellished neckline instantly elevates Rebecca Taylor’s nude-pink sleeveless top from staple to statement. It’s crafted from silk-chiffon with a wrap over front and sheer layer lining that’s visible through the opening. Team it with black tailoring and pumps for a look that works from desk to dinner.
- Similar itemA floral clip detail adds richness to an airy, sheer top. Half-placket front, tiny pleats at shoulders and a shirttail hem. Dress up your favorite skinny jeans for a luxe casual that is as suitable for the office as it is for date night. Details & Fit: Hits at tunic length. 27 1/2" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 50% silk, 50% cotton. Combo fabric: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBalenciagaClassic Flat Crossbody Bag, Rose PoudreDetailsRose poudre soft lambskin with aged brass hardware, including stud and buckle detail.Buckled shoulder strap with 21" drop.Zip top.Exterior zip pocket.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.10"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 11oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemBlack tiered flounce skirt from Comme Des Garçons featuring a side zip fastening, an a-line shape, a bow on the front and a ruffled finish.
- Similar itemComposition: 96% Cotton, 4% Elastane, Viscose. Details: mid rise, pleated detailing, rhinestone detailing, bow detailing, front closure, snap button closure, no pockets, unlined, front slit, plain weave, stretch, solid color, a-line style.
- Similar itemMy Funny Valentine is a leather rigid handbag with metallic handle. Crafted by the hands of skillful artisans in Spain. Spanish calf leather: on the outside it has been treated with a light a finish to preserve its natural surface structure and on the inside it has a soft nubuck finish. Gold satin finish brass handle.
- Similar itemOur polka-dotted Fern Top is clean-lined and classic, in fluid silk crepe de chine. Finished with subtle shirring and a button at the neckline, it’s a chic foundation piece and an easy way to bring a pop of graphic spots to casual or dressy looks. Silk. Straight fit. V-neck. Sleeveless. 2 button closure at center front. 24.25" (60.9 cm) in length.