- Similar itemFrom the runway. Croc-embossed, leather wrap skirt with a tonal, pleated crepe panel & muted grosgrain detailing. Sits at hips. Wrap front with button fastening. Faux pocket stitch detail at back. Pleated panel has grosgrain strip detail. Lined. Mini length. Color: White. 100% lamb leather; Component: 100% triacetate. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather. Sole: Rubber. These alluring boots are ultra chic! a must for the season! lace-up bootie. Wedge heel. Round toe. Heel height: 4.25 In. Platform height: 1.5 In.
- Similar itemClassic double-breasted cotton trench coat. Epaulettes and belted cuffs. Twin side pockets and buckle belt. Composition: 97% cotton,3% elastane. Yoke: 65% polyester,35% cotton. Belt: 97% cotton,3% elastane. Pockets lining: 100% acetate.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% lamb leather. Combo: 70% viscose 25% nylon 5% spandex. Professional leather clean only. Perforated leather front. Center back zipper closure.
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Rag BoneEdburg Asymmetric Leather-Combo Wrap SkirtDetails"Edburg" skirt by Rag Bone in crocodile-embossed leather and smooth crepe.Approx. 19"L front, 18"L back (from waistband to hem).Mid rise sits high on hip.A-line silhouette.Back welt pockets.Asymmetric hem.Lambskin; triacetate/polyester combo.Lining, viscose/silk.Imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemThis traditional trench coat is crafted from a crisp cotton blend and features a convenient detachable hood. Detachable button-off hood. Point collar. Buttoned throat latch. Five-button silhouette. Long sleeves with clean-finished cuffs. Vertical welt pockets at the hips. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Additional zip-off lining at the body. 33" length. Shell: 57% cotton; 43% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Zip-off lining: 80% polyester; 20% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar itemFryeJillian Leather Lace-Up Boot, WhiskeyDetailsPerfect go-to boot for your more casual looks, the Frye Jillian low-profile boot features a soft leather construction and lace-up front. Soft leather upper with tonal topstitching. 3/4" stacked heel. Round toe. Lace-up vamp. Exposed outer side-zip. Pull-loop. Leather insole and lining. Leather outsole with rubber insets. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemSelf: 100% leather. Lining: poly blend. Professional leather clean only. Lined. Skirt measures approx 24" in length. Exposed back center zip closure. Back slit. Wrap front.