- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Rebecca Minkoff CollectionQuilted Affair Mini Shoulder Bag, Dusty PinkDetailsRebecca Minkoff quilted leather shoulder bag.Solid leather back; nickel hardware.Leather-threaded chain shoulder straps, 11 1/2" drop.Flap top with magnetic snap closure.Metal logo plate at back.Inside, one card pocket; printed fabric lining.6"H x 8 1/4"W x 2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.Imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- From a distance, you may not notice the dainty details along this breezy, sleeveless top, but a closer look will reveal mounds of dreamy embellishments to brighten your day. A black collar encircles the sheer neckline, while additional mutedmint-blue scallops float along the shoulders and back like puffy cumulus clouds. The 100% cotton bodice features demure pleating details and a soft, billowy pattern along the front. No matter the weather, you can layer this pretty piece over a neutral cami and black skinnies to let your idealistic style soar! Vintage Inspired, Pastel Mid-length Sleeveless Cloud Bank Top in Mint embellished with Lace, Peter Pan Collar for Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Almond toe. Slip on
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana cream jersey knit cotton sleeveless t-shirt with round neck. Brown and black teddy print with hug me on front.
- Similar itemPink lambskin 'Happy' shoulder bag from Lanvin featuring a square body, a front flap closure, a gold-tone twist lock fastening, a gold-tone chain shoulder strap, a quilted effect, an embossed logo and an internal patch pocket.
- You will sparkle in more ways than one when onlookers get a glance at the unexpected glittery sole of these chic and trendy suede Miu Miu mary janes. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Dual buckle adjustable straps across vamp. Leather lining. Leather and glitter sole. 4½'' Covered square heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- This gorgeous vanilla coloured small quilted shoulder bag features a gold hardware chain link shoulder strap, front flap with engraved Michael Kors logo and a snap closure. The interior comprises of contrast MK monogram lining, one open pocket, centre zip pocket, one zip pocket and six card sections. Be quite the lady while carrying this chic shoulder bag and wear it with a flared fine wool coat and kitten heels whilst mingling with the ladies who lunch! Composition: 100% Leather.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaPleated-Bib Blouse, WhiteDetailsPoplin.Spread collar; hidden button front.Pleated bib.Long bishop sleeves with embroidered detailing and button cuffs.Cotton/nylon/Lycra.Made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.