- Similar itemDazzle and delight in charming style with Bottega Veneta™. Multi panel leather construction with faux snakeskin texture. Rear zip entry. Lace up front closure with blind eyelets. Pointed toe. Soft leather lining and insole. Genuine leather outsole with stiletto heel. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 4 1 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 8 oz.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Shoulder to Hem 77cm/30.5", Waist 39cm/15.5". (Measured on UK Size 10) Hand Wash.
- For a sophisticated touch to your everyday looks, pair Jones New York Signature's contrast-trim blaze with your favorite denim! Acrylic/polyester/wool/nylon; Combo: polyester/viscose/elastane. Dry Clean. Imported. Notch collar. Single button closure at front. Long sleeves. Flap pockets at waist. Contrast trim details. Lined. Rounded hem. Hits at hip.
- Similar itemplain weave, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, semi-lined interior. Material:49% Cotton, 44% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Similar itemPython leather upper, leather sole. Made in Italy. Python leather upper square toe high heel zip up bootie. Functional back zipper; horsebit detail with loafer effect at toe. Leather wrapped chunky heel; 4.3" heel. Available in full and half sizes. Please note: Genuine python cannot be sold in or shipped to California.
- stretch, denim, square neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, multipockets, snap button closure, front closure, low waisted, two rear pockets, solid color, faded effect. Material:75% Cotton, 25% Elastane
- Giuseppe ZanottiSilver-Tipped Python-Embossed Leather Bootie, PlatinoDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti silver-tipped, python-embossed leather bootie.3 1/2" stacked heel.Almond toe.Piped trim around collar and side seams.Stretch inset at exterior side; interior side zip.Lightly padded leather insole; leather outsole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.Giuseppe Zanotti answers our 5 Questions.
- Similar itemFaded blue cotton blend short dungarees from Dondup featuring adjustable shoulder straps, a clip fastening, a front zip pocket, a waistband with belt loops, side pockets and rear pockets.
- Similar itemsatin, no appliqués, darts, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior. Material:68% Acetate, 32% Polyester