- Similar itemCamel suede black pointed ballerina flats from Belstaff featuring a black patent leather toe, and side brown leather trimming.
- Similar itemBrown raffia 'Petit Fay' woven tote from Paula Cademartori featuring a front flap closure with a leopard print panel, a signature clasp fastening, a whip-stitched top handle, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, gold-tone hardware and an internal zipped pocket.
- McQ Alexander McQueenMetallic High-Waist Skinny JeansDetailsMcQ Alexander McQueen takes skinny jeans from outfit foundation to the forefront with crackled metallic coating.Crackled metallic-coated denim.Zip/button fly; belt loops.Front scoop pockets.Back welt pockets.Fitted from hip to hem.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About McQ Alexander McQueen:Introduced in 2006, McQ Alexander McQueen extends the label's impeccable tailoring and into a more youthful stratosphere. Innovative silhouettes, detailed embellishments, and bold looks for day mark the collection.
- Similar itemVinceDrop-Shoulder Colorblock Sweater, Optic White/CoastalDetailsVince colorblock textured knit sweater.Ribbed round neckline.Dropped long sleeves.Relaxed fit; pullover.Linen.ImportedModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemYellow cotton blend skinny jeans from Htc Holywood Trading Company featuring a concealed front fastening with gold-tone top button, belt loops and a classic five pocket design.
- Theyskens' TheoryLong Sleeve Lace Stitch Sweater, Plaster LilyDetailsChunky knit sweater by Theyskens' Theory with ribbed cuffs and hem.Round neckline.Long sleeves.Boxy silhouette.Pullover style.Hem hits mid-seat.Viscose/nylon; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemBallerinas with metal fuzzy spike in black from Rodolphe Menudier. These patent leather ballerinas feature a pointed toe with a centered fuzzy spike and a flat stacked heel.
- Similar itemMade in the Italy. Convertible clutch with detachable strap. Available in Black/White Raffia and Soleil, Graphite Combo, Black Combo or Coral Combo. Crafted from calf leather and fabric lining. Dimensions: H 7.5 Inches x W 8.2 Inches x L 2.5 Inches.
- Similar itemFor a label known for skewing toward minimalism, Helmut Lang surprises us with an edgy sweater that features alluring contrast mesh insets throughout. Viscose. Dry clean. Made in China. Round neck, long sleeves, contrast mesh insets.