- Similar item12.5"W x 4.25"D x 16"H. B.Arnaud. Cloth bound. Brass details. Late 19th century. Lyon & paris. Each is unique.
- Similar item10mm glass pearls Arrive in style wearing the Debutante Pearl Stud Earring, fashion jewelry that will add classic flair to any outfit. Featuring signature Henri Bendel bead caps and finished with platinum-plated silver, this luxury jewelry is an essential for everyday elegance.
- Similar itemA triad of brilliant diamonds set in perfect harmony. Drop earrings of Akoya cultured pearls and round brilliant diamonds in platinum. Pearls, 7-8 mm. Carat total weight .27.27.
- Similar itemFlowers are the sexual organs of plants, which may have been what designer David Pelham had in mind when he created this cover for the Penguin debut of Nabokov’s densely-written and erotic no...
- Similar itemEffortlessly elegant, these timeless earrings can easily transition from a wedding to work.
- Similar itemFirst edition of Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Similar itemThese glass pearl earrings feature a gold-plated post closure. * 7/16"" (1 cm) wide. * Imported.
- Similar item
- Similar itemThis earring glitters like a UFO in the sky. For Fall, Delfina Delettrez was inspired by the extraterrestrial, and this oversized, bright gem is accented by three diamonds, ready to abduct admirers. Green quartz earring. Three inset diamonds. Post back with pearl closure. 9k gold. Made in Italy.