- Similar itemNude cotton blend sheer floral lace blouse from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a round neck and a scalloped hem.
- Similar itemSatin. Crêpe. Solid color. Lapel collar. Buttoned cuffs. Three pockets. 1 Button. Rear slit. Lined. Long sleeves. Front closure. Flashes. Composition: 64% Polyester, 27% Viscose, 6% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- French Connection bridges the seasons' favorite trends with these floral cotton mini shorts. Dress them up and paint the town pastel or pare them back for a perfect day at the beach. Mid-weight cotton blend. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. 5 Pocket construction. Unlined. 10'' Rise. 2'' Inseam. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US 81% Cotton / 18% Polyester / 1% Spandex; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Giuseppe ZanottiMixed-Print Peep-Toe PumpDetailsMixed patterns infuse a playful element to this silk Giuseppe Zanotti pump.Polka-dot and leopard-print patterned silk.Contrast leather piping at collar.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemDaniel Rainn dials up the romance in this beautiful sheer blouse with pintuck detailing and scrolling embroidery. Polyester. Hand wash. Imported. Scoop neck, long sleeves, optional roll tab with button closure, sheer. Concealed partial button placket, pintucked front with embroidered detail, round hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Triacetate, 30% Polyester. Details: crêpe, solid color, no appliqués, lapel collar, single-breasted , 1 button, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemComposition: 64% Cotton, 36% Linen. Details: mid rise, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, cuffed hems, logo detail, two rear pockets, canvas, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 10.53 inches.
- Similar itemThis stunning ivory top features striped panels of lace and a decorative beige tie detail above the point d’esprit lace ruffle. Layer this romantic sheer top over a camisole with pearl jewelry for a refined ensemble. Unlined, sheer. 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Imported. 34” bust. 24” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.