- Similar itemA structured medium shopper bag with zipper closure, top handles and detachable hand-free shoulder straps. Material: Faux Leather. Dimensions: 12"H x 18"W x 5 1/2"D. Handle Drop: 5" Strap Drop: 22 1/2"
- Jean Paul GaultierTulle Palazzo PantsDetailsTulle palazzo pants by Jean Paul Gaultier. Elastic waistband. High rise sits at the navel. Double layered mesh. Wide, flared legs. Pull-on style. Polyamide. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Jean Paul Gaultier:French designer Jean Paul Gaultier started his career in 1970 as an assistant at Pierre Cardin. In 1976, he launched his label with a style that drew more from the London street scene than Parisian couture. In addition to his men's and women's ready-to-wear lines, and the haute couture line he launched in 1997, Jean Paul Gaultier offers a collection of provocative fragrances in distinctive bottles that are every bit as avant garde as the designer's clothes.
- Similar itemSemi Couture autumn/winter 2014 round-neck silked print Uberta blouse with bicolor striped fabric sleeves. Jewelry buttons on the back. Composition: 100 % cotton- 100 % silk.
- Similar itemPeep-toe pump with hand-pleated, criss-cross upper and partially hidden, foam-filled platform. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 3 ¾ inches with ½ inch platform. Suede, Supple Kid. Leather footbed with hidden foam padding. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Rick Owens LiliesHeavy Jersey Pull-On LeggingsDetailsRick Owens Lillies leggings in heavy jersey. Approx. 12" rise. Smooth, clean front. Formfitting with diagonal stitching above knees. Full-length; unfinished cuffs. Pull-on style. Polyamide/viscose/cotton/angora/wool. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemReversible Eco-leather Shopper is crafted in textured faux leather grain effect PVC with internal contrast color that is a versatile as your day. Pull out the internal zip pouch and turn the bag inside-out for a new chic look in one elegantly structured tote. Featuring double long handles, tie closure, detachable internal zip pouch with internal zip pocket, signature logo detail on both sides and gold tone hardware detail. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMixed prints complement the bohemian look of this House of Harlow 1960 blouse. Lace up tassels close the quilted bib in front. Buttoned cuffs and long sleeves. Fabric: Voile. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Imported, India. Measurements Length: 23in / 58.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemPeep toe. Large satin bow on vamp. Transparent allover lace pattern. Piping. Slip-on. Satin covered stiletto heel and partially hidden platform. Approx. 5" heel, 1" platform. Imported. Materials: Fabric upper, rubber sole with textile coating.
- Similar itemBreezy cream-hued peasant blouse adorned with an ornate print in a vibrant blue hue and decorative tassels with gold-toned embellishments. Perfected with three-quarter dolman sleeves and a V-cut neckline with shirred detailing. We love this flowy top styled with skinny jeans for a coffee date. 100% Rayon. Imported. 23.5” length from top of shoulder.