- Similar itemOpen toe pump featuring a striking heel. The shoe features a suede front and a leather covered heel and strap. Leather sole and elastic strap. Heel height: 4.7 inches.
- Similar itemYou need to get your hands on the Maillynn jacket, faux sure (wink). In a printed black and white "fur," this cropped cutie is just the thing you need come cooler days. Fabricated in: 100% polyester, dry clean only. Body is fully lined. On seam pockets. 5 Hook and eye closure at front. Length is approximately 20".
- Proenza SchoulerSleeveless Bicolor Peplum DressDetailsBicolor peplum dress by Proenza Schouler.Round neckline; sleeveless.Flared split-front peplum.Back peplum closures.Pencil skirt falls below knee.Front center slit.Hidden back zip.45"L front and back.Viscose/cotton/nylon.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemNavy blue leather wood clutch 1970 from Katheleys Vintage featuring a front flap closure, a wooden detail, an internal zipped pocket, an internal logo plaque, gold-tone hardware and stitched panels. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Carolina HerreraTwo-Tone Double-Face Sheath Dress, Ivory/BlackDetailsCovetable contrast colorblocking and curve-contouring silhouette give this Carolina Herrera dress timeless appeal. Virgin wool crepe.V neckline with sleeveless bolero shoulders.Formfitting silhouette.Cutaway peplum.Hem hits above the knee.Hidden back zip.Dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera hails from a family of Venezuelan aristocrats. Encouraged by her friend Diana Vreeland, she launched her eponymous line in 1980. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list.
- Similar itemGlittered champagne leather clutch from Jimmy Choo featuring thin horizontal panels of perspex, a front flap closure with a gold-tone signature logo, a gold-tone square link chain shoulder strap, a concealed magnetic press stud fastening and a gold-tone lining with a slip pocket and leather logo plaque.
- Similar itemMichael SimonAllover Sequined Jacket, PetiteDetailsSequined with metallic knit trim. Round neckline; two-way front zip front.Three-quarter sleeves.Faux pockets at chest and waist. Cropped at waist.Polyester; hand wash.Imported.Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemJimmy Choo's got all the style, the grace, and the everlasting appeal you've always looked for in a shoe. Don't let it slip away. Suede and leather upper. Rounded open toe. Strappy vamp with suede zip closure at back. Leather lined. Leather sole. 5'' Skinny heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: sueded, solid color, open toe, no appliqués, leather sole, covered spike heel. Measurements: Heel height: 4.49 inches Platform height: 0.78 inches.