- Similar itemRoberto CavalliRound Metal Sunglasses, GoldenDetailsGolden metal sunglasses by Roberto Cavalli. Oversized, round gradient lenses. Logo script on left brow. RC monogram crest logo on open temples. Cutout details on frames and thin arms. Silicone nose pieces. Logo enamel ear pieces. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made in Italy. Designer About Roberto Cavalli: In 1972, Roberto Cavalli unveiled his collection of wildly inspired clothes in his hometown of Florence. Today, the line has a celebrated fan base devoted to its animal prints and provocative designs. The collection includes dramatic sunglasses in addition to its sexy apparel.
- Jason WuCrepe/Tweed T-Shirt Dress Jason Wu colorblock crepe dress top with tweed skirt. Round neckline; sleeveless. Belted pencil skirt falls to the knee. Hidden back zip. Acetate/viscose; combo 1: silk; combo 2: rayon; silk lining. Silk lining; dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemV-throat, hidden platform, peep-toe pump in hand-scored patent leather. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 3 ¾ inches with a ½ inch platform. Cry stal Snake Patent Leather. Leather footbed with latex filled platform. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemInspired by our iconic Ricky bag, our Small Ricky Tote is exquisitely made in Italy from layers of specially selected calfskin that will develop a beautiful patina over time. This classic bag features a small structured silhouette and is finished with our custom logo-embossed leather-covered signature lock. Two leather top handles. Removable leather cross-body strap with silver-toned roller buckles. Front fold-over tab secures with a silver-toned Ricky lock. Two attached keys in a removable leather key bell. Reinforced base and sides. Interior is lined with cotton drill. Snapped pocket and mobile phone pocket are at the front wall. Median zip pocket. Zip pocket is at the back wall. Includes our signature protective felt pouch and a card of authenticity. 8½" H x 11" L x 5¼" D. 5" handle drop. Adjustable strap with a maximum drop of 23". Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Thakoon AdditionPlaid Sheer-Sleeve Silk DressDetailsThakoon Addition dress in crepe with plaid pattern. High scoop neckline; crossover back. Long, sheer sleeves; barrel cuffs. Relaxed, straight silhouette. Silk; polyester lining. Imported. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Brenna Peep-Toe BootieModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24. 5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Thakoon Addition: Thakoon Addition launched in December 2008 as a diffusion line of designer Thakoon Panichgul's acclaimed womenswear label. This little sister collection maintains the designer's feminine and tailored aesthetic with a younger, sportier spin.
- ValentinoSmall Printed Butterfly Camouflage ToteDetailsValentino butterfly-print synthetic leather tote. Flat top handles with butterfly trim. Leashed black leather flap pouch. Structured silhouette with winged sides. Foil stamped Valentino logo patch at back. 13"H x 18 1/2"W x 6"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemGolden metal sunglasses by Roberto Cavalli. Oversized, round gradient lenses. Logo script on left brow. RC monogram crest logo on open temples. Cutout details on frames and thin arms. Silicone nose pieces. Logo enamel ear pieces. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe Tom Ford Whitney counts as one of the most sought-after sunglasses. Its foremost characteristic is its high glamour factor that will put you straight into the limelight. The almost circular full border brown frame with its criss-cross signature design creates the mathematical symbol for infinity, making this style an unmistakable unique asset of the fashion industry that is extremely recognizable. Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Keira Knightley and Charlize Theron are all on the long list of those who could not resist the Tom Ford Whitney. The stylish cut-outs and metal inserts on the temples give rise to a great style. In addition to its design features, the brown gradient lenses provide maximum protection against the harmful UV rays.