- Similar itemBe the change: the TOMS slip-on is an effortless, modern reminder to join in the designer's commitment to help others. And, as always, with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Canvas upper. Pleated cap toe. Slip-on with front gore. TOMS logo patch on back and flag at collar; printed lining. 1/4" heel. Imported.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: CYNTHIA. Color: Blue, Materials: Denim - Cotton, Size: One Size: Shoulder Width: 32cm / 12.6", Bust: 82cm / 32.3", Waist: 86cm / 33.9", Hem: 86cm / 33.9", Total Length: 57cm / 22.4", Sleeve Width: 24cm / 9.4", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar item18K yellow gold. Made in Italy. For pierced ears. Diameter 2.2" gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail.
- Similar itemThe 'Hello Goodbye' vest by Finders Keepers is a fresh and edgy take on a stonewashed classic. This oversized vest style features dual front zippers and contrast faux leather detailing. Main: 100% cotton, Contrast: 55% viscose, 45% polyurethane. 25inch long, 20inch armhole, 17inch across chest.
- Similar itemYou'll feel like you're walking on a cloud when you slip into the P-Heaven ballet-style shoe. Available in a variety of uppers: from full-grain leather, glitter, canvas, patent to fabric, depending on color. Smooth man-made lining for a great feel. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed provides a more comfortable step. Flexible man-made outsole lets you walk easily. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 3 8 in ; Weight: 4 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- John HardyBedeg 18k Gold Door-Knocker EarringsDetailsStaying true to the old adage less is more, John Hardy shapes these rippling gold earrings in a timeless door-knocker shape. From the John Hardy Bedeg Collection. Ripple-textured 18-karat yellow gold door-knocker earrings. Omega post/clip backs. Handcrafted in Bali. About this collection: The Bedeg Collection from John Hardy is designed according to the traditional woven bamboo architecture found throughout Bali. This classic look is created by Balinese artisans who weave lengths of gold or silver into works of wearable art. Designer About John Hardy: Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.
- Similar itemSpread collar Sleeveless. Front button closure. 2 front flap button pockets. Destroyed detail throughout. Approx. 22" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% cotton. Care: Machine wash.
- Similar itemWith the solid Game On flats from Volcom, you're ready for action. Ballerina flat. Textile canvas upper. Asymmetric paneling. Molded rubber outsole with Bunch O' Stones tread pattern. Metal Stone logo detail on upper. Imported. Measurements: ; Weight: 6 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- John HardyBamboo 18k Gold Pave Diamond Small Hoop EarringsDetailsBright diamonds give these John Hardy earrings a spirited feel. Not only will you look great, you'll feel great, too-for each piece sold from the Bamboo Collection, a number of bamboo seedlings will be planted by John Hardy. From the Bamboo Collection. 18-karat yellow gold shapes bamboo hoops. Pave diamond panel; 0. 22 total carat weight. Post backs. Handcrafted in Bali. About this collection: The Bamboo Collection is a tribute to the beauty, strength, and versatility of bamboo. John Hardy is one of the first companies to take a position on global warming to offset the carbon emissions of its print advertising, business travel and electricity by planting bamboo in Bali. For each piece sold from the bamboo collection, a number of bamboo seedlings will be planted by John Hardy. By wearing Bamboo consumers help plant bamboo and declare their commitment to style and sustainability. Designer About John Hardy: Inspired by the island of Bali, John Hardy incorporated traditional Balinese jewelry-making techniques into his striking designs. The John Hardy collection, which is today under the guidance of Guy Bedarida, features earth-inspired handmade jewelry for men, women, and children. A company-wide focus on sustainability underscores its design motifs found in nature.