- Similar itemNude cotton blend 'Marystow' trench coat from Burberry featuring a double breasted front button fastening, a classic collar with a hook fastening, button down shoulder tabs, long sleeves with buckle fastening cuffs, storm flap paneling to the front and rear, a belted waist and two flap closure pockets to the front. Please note that this garment fits large, please take the next size down.
- Similar itemBlue cotton short denim skirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops, a five pocket design, a stonewashed effect, a distressed finish, a patchwork design and a straight hem.
- Similar itemBlack strapless silk bustier top from Alexander McQueen featuring a sweetheart neckline, a contrasting gold-tone design to the top, a fitted waist, a peplum hem and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather. Sole: Rubber. These alluring boots are ultra chic! a must for the season! lace-up bootie. Wedge heel. Round toe. Heel height: 4.25 In. Platform height: 1.5 In.
- Similar itemBlue and black wool a-line midi skirt from Kenzo Vintage featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops, pleated details, a straight hem and a tonal geometric print throughout. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemHoney brown cotton 'Queensborough' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic point collar with a buckle fastening detail, button epaulettes, a double breasted button fastening, long sleeves with an overlapping buckle fastening detail, a belted waist, two button pockets to the waist, long sleeves and checked lining.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Lightly boned cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 93% silk, 7% Lycra. Specialist clean
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemBlue cotton lace detail denim skirt from Philipp Plein featuring a front fastening, belt loops, front pockets, lace panels, a faded effect and a straight hem.