- Similar itemYou're officially invited to Nasty Gal's After Party! Each piece is made with reworked vintage fabric and is exclusive to Nasty Gal. So take your pick of these limited edition vintage scores and give them a second chance to party! These burgundy cutoffs will get your summer in gear and stand (way) out! They feature classic five-pocket design and zip/button closure. Wear them with a tank, a mesh top, over your bikini, whatever--these are for sure your go-to all summer! By After Party Vintage by Nasty Gal. 100% Cotton. 30"/76cm waist. 11"/28cm length. 2"/5cm inseam. 11"/28 rise. Machine Wash Warm. Imported.
- These gorgeous boots take the comfort and leather craftsmanship that goes into every pair of Tod's signature loafers and creates a fashionable pair of platforms. Smooth leather upper. Rounded toe. Adjustable silvertone buckle strap at ankle; Pebbling and logo embossed rubber panel at heel. Leather interior lining. Rubber sole features signature pebbling. 4¼'' Thick covered heel. 1'' Rubber front platform. Shaft measures 8'' tall and 13'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;
- Similar itemDip dyed wool-cashmere jumper from Vince. Boat neck collar. Long raglan sleeve. Curved hem. Hand wash cold or dry clean. Available in colour variations of cream with pink degrade or grey fading into navy.
- Trina TurkNancy Menswear Wool Check CoatDetailsWool-blend check.Notched collar; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves with button tabs. Button welt pockets at hip. Button tabbed back. Hem hits thigh. Wool/nylon; polyester lining; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Trina Turk:California native Trina Turk (who learned to sew at age 11) designed for contemporary and sportswear lines before debuting her own label in 1995. Her collection is inspired by L.A.'s architecture and multicultural heritage along with the desert's poolside lifestyle, which led to a swimwear line featuring fun prints and flattering shapes.
- Similar itemDenim shorts by Pop Boutique Made from 100% pure cotton. Stonewash denim with light fading. Button and concealed fly fastening. Five pocket styling. Flattering back yoke. Raw edge hem. High-rise, regular fit.
- Washed leather cowboy boots with leather soles. Hit mid-calf. Cool distressed plates on heels. Half zips on inner sides. By FREEBIRD by STEVEN. Leather. Import. Measurements: Heel: 1 1/2” Shaft: 10 7/8”
- Similar itemIRO Piper two-tone knit sweater with ribbed trim. Approx. 25"L from shoulder to hem (size small measured). Rolled boat neckline. 24"L sleeves; raglan shoulders. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Acrylic/alpaca/wool; dry clean. Made in Romania.
- Ann DemeulemeesterHigh-Collar CoatDetailsIvory; contrast buttons.High notched collar; asymmetric button front.Seamed shoulder details; long sleeves with button cuffs.Front welt pockets.Yoked back shoulders.Wool/metal/nylon degrade lining.Imported.Designer About Ann Demeulemeester:Celebrated for her distinctive monochromes and untraditional tailoring, Ann Demeulemeester rose to prominence as a member of the Antwerp Six, a group of radical designers working in Belgium in the 1980s. Demeulemeester held her first runway show in Paris in 1992, introducing the avant-garde ideas that would become her hallmarks - punk and Japanese influences, deconstructed cuts, and a somber aesthetic, all cut through with dark romance and subtle sensuality. Today, her menswear-inspired slouchy trousers, draped knits, and leather jackets draw a cult following. Demeulemeester left her eponymous label in November 2013. A full team at the house, trained by the designer, carries on her vision.
- Similar itemDenim shorts by ASOS Collection Made from a soft, cotton denim. Natural fading, r. ips and abrasions. Low-rise, hipster style. Top button closure. Concealed zip fly. Five pocket styling. Flattering, back yoke. Turned up hem. Regular fit.